4

Irene's POV

"You're here..." his husky voice greeted before me. He was smiling. He was fucking smiling I thought I forgot to breathe.

From where I was, my eyes started focusing on his dimples. It gets me distracted every time.

I saw how his brows furrowed, the loud beating of my chest all I can hear.

Right, he was talking to me.

Oh my God.

It was as if I can't speak. All I did was stare at him.

"Hey.." he whispered. He looked a little concerned. "Are you okay?"

"Why are you here too?" Jennie asked casually saving me from embarrassment.

A relieved sigh escaped my lips.

Joo-hyun, don't make a fool out of yourself.

"Hoseok and Jin hyung were being too loud in the dorm so I decided to go with Jimin," he answered before seating on the opposite couch in front of me.

Even without checking, I can feel my heart violently hammering inside my chest.

From my seat, I can see how beautiful he looked. He was wearing casual clothes but he still looks surreal to me.

Sometimes, I'm starting to hate the fact that he's got this effect on me without him knowing. Ge'ez.

"Unnie, are you okay? do you want us to go out?" Jennie asked in worry. She must have noticed how uncomfortable I am getting.

Jimin went to Chaeyoung's room leaving us three in the living room.

Besides, Jennie knows I'm not comfortable with socializing with other people.

I noticed how Namjoon started reading a book that he must have brought along with him.

He's such a nerd.

My eyes shifted back to Jennie and I shake my head.

"It's fine. We can stay here," I told her. Besides, this is one of the few chances I have so I can look at his face closely.

Whoever hears the thoughts coming out of my head will be shocked.

The cold Irene, fangirling to an idol. It wasn't very likely but I am.

Because it's Namjoon.

Suddenly, he shifted his eyes and our eyes met. My body froze in instant.

He was looking at me straight in the eyes and before I can even shift my gaze elsewhere, he suddenly smiled.

Oh God. Namjoon just smiled at me.

Shit.