39

This chapter is dedicated to one of my readers, Bea Catapang. Ate Rhen kept talking about how you were my reader first before them and I'm glad to have met you in person. You're such a wonderful lady. Hope you enjoy this chapter :)

----
Irene's POV

"You know what, this is pointless! At this rate, the two of you would really have to hire a nanny! I can't believe there's another person like Taehyung who can't even fry an egg properly!" Jin oppa exclaimed exasperated. My lips puckered at what he just said.

He was wearing a pink apron, a ladle on his right hand while his other hand resting on his waist. He looked really serious I had to stop myself from laughing which I was almost successful but Hoseok really can't keep his mouth shut because, in just a matter of seven seconds, his laughter echoed across the hall.

"Yah, hyung! You're really hurting my feelings now, you know," Taehyung pouted. Jennie was quick enough to run to her boyfriend and give him a back hug.

"Don't mind him. You know he's into an emotional struggle right now. You, my GUCCI cooks so well," Jennie cooed and I almost grimaced at how adorable they look.

"Aist, stop cuddling in my kitchen!"

"My kitchen, your foot. This isn't your kitchen hyung!" Taehyung grinned before pulling Jennie closer, burying her face on his chest.

Damn it. They are too sweet for my eyes.

As much as I want to deny myself of the truth, I kinda feel a little envious of them. It hasn't been over two months since Namjoon and I got together but I can't really identify the level of relationship that we have.

Yes, we are together, at least that's what he's making me feel and what everybody knows. He kisses me and hugs me even when his members are around. He calls me his baby and even visits me at my dorm when I can't go out. We spend our free time calling each other and he tells me his schedules so I do the same.

He does the things a boyfriend would do. We're technically in a relationship, right?

We never really officially talked about it and it kinda makes me feel uneasy sometimes but I know him. Namjoon wouldn't be like this to me if he was playing. And that's what Jennie told me too.

It's just that, sometimes I can't help but feel doubtful and it makes me lose my confidence a bit.

I'm not a person who demands. Us being like this is more than I have ever asked. Back then, I was just a fan who admires him from afar. Then I became his friend. God knows I tried to stay away but I'm just too weak if it's for him.

I turned to my right and saw Hoseok wiping the invisible tear on his eyes.

"Hyung, sorry but you look really funny just now. Plus, Irene's cooking isn't bad. You're just being too sensitive and perfectionist," he stated, he was still laughing in between but I can't help but smile.

Namjoon was sleeping. I heard he pulled an allnighter at the office and fell asleep straight when he and Yoongi got home.

Hoseok was about to wake him up but I stopped them. I know Namjoon is workaholic and I don't have the heart to deprive him off of sleep. And Jin, seeing he's about to cook, I asked if I can help and watch. But I didn't anticipate that he'll be this antsy.

"Yah, I'm not being a perfectionist. But yeah, I guess her cooking skills will do. It's not like Namjoon will take a photo of it. For all I know, he'd probably break the plate before he can even start eating,"

We all laughed at what he said. Even Ashton who just came in with his Mom started jumping out of joy though I doubt if he understood what's happening.