Chapter 11: The end

Chapter 11: The end
~10 years later~
3rd pov:
Benji had just got home from work and Jeyjey was buying groceries and Estrella was at a friends house so he was in an empty house with an old dog and cat who didn't want to run around as much as they used to.
Benjis pov:
I was just staring at the ceiling thinking about how me and Jeyjey had been together for 18 years now and I was thinking about the summer we met and how we traveled together and how happy we were and how we were able to wake up everyday for a whole month next to each other and how sad I was. I had a horrible week after Jeyjey had left I had to go to college and everything was going wrong and it was one of the worst weeks of my life then Jeyjey flew to  Amsterdam to visit me and comfort me, that's when I knew I really wanted to marry him,my eyes started tearing up and soon I was sobbing and i heard a door unlock and jeyjey walked in and starting asking if I was ok I said I was fine and he asked my why I was crying and I said how about 18 years ago there was 2 times where I said I really wanted to marry you the first was in the train in Switzerland and the second when you visited me in Amsterdam when I was in college and I had a horrible week. He hugged me and kissed me. He said he loved me and how he really wanted to marry me too.
~THE END~
Authors note:
Oof I have officially ran out of ideas bye