t͓̽h͓̽i͓̽r͓̽t͓̽e͓̽e͓̽n͓̽

Jaemin didn't think much of his dream, it's not the first time he's had such kinds of nightmares. Continuing his day as normal he got up brushed his teeth and fixed his hair, not bothering to change into anything special. Today wasn't just any day, today Jaemin had dance at the dance studio his friend Chan owned.

Of course you could expect for Jeno to turn into his human form to go with and watch Jaemin dance.

Jaemin left the house with Jeno not far behind him. As they make their way to the dance studio they argued about what anime character was the strongest out of them all; Jeno saying Goku from Dragon Ball Z, and Jaemin saying Wei WuXian from Mo Dao Zu Shi.

Jeno started pouting as other started listing reasons why his character was stronger. "Wei WuXian can control the undead, he has a whole army of corpses whenever he needs them! He's also the strongest demonic cultivator to exist, therefore he's the most powerful!" Jaemin said quite matter-of-factly.

Jeno opened his mouth to explain why Goku was stronger, but he stopped when he saw Jaemin tripping. Acting fast Jeno wrapped his arms around Jaemin's waist, "I guess you could say you just fell for me!" Jeno said with a smug smile across his face. Jaemin quickly got out of his grasp, his cheeks were dusted with pink, despite this he scoffed. "You wish, anyways we're here!!"

Inside the dance studio Jaemin danced to many songs, swaying his body to the beat of the different songs. His body moved as if he was made to dance. Jeno watched from the other side of the studio in awe.

Jaemin finished dancing to Fear by Seventeen he fell to the floor with a loud sigh. His muscles aching from the constant moving and strain that certain moves required.
After laying there for about three minutes with Jeno poking him repeatedly, he got up and pouted at Jeno. "Nono my legs hurt, could you carry me home, please~?" Jaemin said dragging out the first 'e' in please, while giving his best puppy eyes. Jeno reluctantly agreed, "Fine, but only because you're special, and you make me food..." He mumbled the last part and crouched down for Jaemin to get on his back, which he did.

When Jaemin finished adjusting himself the two headed home.

『:.🎐.:』
Um henlo there you amazing reader!
i'm sorry i haven't updated in a long ass (ride) time. i'm going to try to update every month instead of every 6 days because heh, schools a big butt >:(

anyways have a lovely day/night!

                                                          -WWG

                                                          -WWG