o͓̽n͓̽e͓̽

Na Jaemin and his two close friends, Huang Renjun, and Lee Donghyuck (or Haechan) love horror and creepy things. This is why they explore abandoned, decaying buildings after nightfall.

Yes, they still liked cute things despite loving things that would absolutely horrify any normal person. Jaemin likes his plushies, Renjun doesn't care for much besides drawing, and something that Donghyuck thinks is cute would be Mark Lee. Donghyuck has had a crush on Mark since the first time his eyes landed on him, he never got noticed by Mark though.

Nothing has ever really frightened the three while exploring places. They've been to abandoned hospitals, churches, barns and things alike. Tonight, however, they were going to go and check out a house that has long been forgotten out in the middle of godforsaken nowhere.

All three of the boys had been ecstatic about this as they've wanted to go for a long time, (like 4 months) but they've never gotten a chance to because they all have jobs and they work very long hours to get that dough.

Tonight was going to be an unforgettable night!

𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜?

who knows though!

please don't like go off on me for not writing a lot because i'm like so brain dead, and i like can't speak english properly anymore :/