1.

Bri P

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Bri P.O.V

' ' Does this makes me look fat? ' ' Chy, my sister said trying on her 40th outfit. She just won 2 tickets to this Nbayoungman concert.

' ' No you acting like he gonna see you out of all the thousands of people that are gon be thea, plus aint his girlfriend that asian guh? ' ' I said and she mugged me.

' ' I beat tha hoe ass, walk em like a dog sis. ' ' She said walking back to the closet twisting her hips. I rolled my eyes and got up walking to the bathroom so I could get ready.

I got in the shower using my Softsoap Vanilla body wash. Scrubbing my skin not too hard. Then I put my exfoliating gloves on going over my skin then washing the soap off.

I grabbed my razor and put on some condition cream. I mean I did fuck with Nba youngman music it's like he has each song for a certain type of mood. But I don't see why every girl wants him. I got out of the shower after I washed off, I grabbed a towel and dried off.

Chy bussed into the restroom as I was putting on my Bath and Body Works lotion, ' ' I found the perfect outfit bihhh. ' ' She said dancing I rolled my eyes and kept doing me.

' ' So how I look? ' ' She said turning around posing.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

' ' You look like a hoochie mama, now get out. ' ' I said throwing a flat iron at her as she ran out. I hate my sister so much, but I have love for her. Like if she gets into a fight best believe I would jump in no matter what terms we on, thats just loyalty.

I did my makeup and put on my eyelashes as Chy blasted Nba youngman on the speaker, I swea this girl have his leaked songs. I looked cute for once. I started taking pictures and posting them on insta.

 I started taking pictures and posting them on insta

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Liked by, @tha0neand0nly.kì, @Bbg.joe, and 193,638 others.

@CatchupwitBri: How you doing pretty lady ? 😻❤

Comments has been disable.

I heard Chy scream so I grabbed a pot and ran in her room. ' ' Whats going on?! ' ' I said looking around and to see her laughing.

' ' Baby joe liked yo post! ' ' She said showing me and I rolled my eyes, grabbed my Holographic clear Louis bag and walked to my Kia car while Chy followed behind me.

' ' So you dont care he like yo post? ' ' She said gettiing on my nerves and I snapped.

' ' Shut the fuck up damn! You acting like my post is yours he liked .y post okay and? Get off my dick. ' ' I said and she got quiet while we both got in the car and I started driving.

Few hours later...

We was in the front row while he was performing. I was bopping my head to the music while looking on instagram. Fame dont appeal to me, its about your loyalty, respect, and how you gon effect my life when I let you in it.

Kentrell P.O.V

This one girl caught my eye because she wasnt paying attention to me as much. I walked in front of her reaching my hand out as the Dj switched the beat to Ms. Alinda.

' ' How you doing pretty lady. ' ' I said along to the song and she looked up and smiled. This darkskin guh thought I was talking to her and she grabbed my hand I snacthed it back from her, and stood up.

' 'Say, come on the stage ya heard me? ' ' I said looking down at her holding onto my pants. The Dj stopped the music.

' ' Ian gon start da show again until you come up hea, aye sa-say Montana get ha up here ya heard me. ' ' I said and Montana held his hand out and she hopped over the gate and grabbed it.

Bri P.O.V

The only reason I hopped on the stage is because ionk want social media bashing me and shiii.

Kentrell smiled at me, eyeing me as they turned on Freeddawg. This boy with tiny frames and big ears wrapped his arm around my neck doing that luh stupid yb dance, yanking me back and forth while this Ching Ling girl put her arm around YB then looked at me mugging me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~