The Unexpected...

Disclaimer: I do not own Uta no Prince-sama. I do not own the picture at the side. I only own my OCs.

~

Awkward.

That word perfectly and painfully described the moment.

Mikaze was just looking at me, his expression not changing in the least as I lookef back at him, turning so red I could compare to a tomato.

I tried to keep my expression calm. However, my heart was racing really fast. Then it hit me.

I was in the same room as Ai Mikaze.

AI. MIKAZE!

I was literally freaking out. And then I realised something.

We were alone.

It seems that the rest had only left and gone looking for the Piano Room at exactly 5... Which explains why they weren't here yet.

Meanwhile, I was blushing so much that it was too much to ask that Mikaze didn't notice how uncomfortable I was just to be in his presence.

I looked away in embarassment, hastily closing the cover of the piano as I took a deep breath, and calmly stood up from the piano stool before heading over to the nearest seat, slumping over in it, keeping my gaze on the floor.

I could still feel Mikaze staring at me.

I sighed. I'm quite sure he is judging me right now, if I didn't already give him a bad impression...

I glanced up and realised that his expression hadn't changed at all.  Normally I would have found it creepy, but somehow he looked extremely cute... I found myself looking into his eyes.

His eyes were so pretty...

I inwardly smacked myself. I really shouldn't be thinking about this now, when he's just watching me...

I jumped as he suddenly asked, his voice monotone.

"Why are you so red?"

I groaned inwardly as I cursed my cheeks for giving myself away so easily.

Taking a deep breath, I averted my eyes and smiled fakely, answering as calmly as possible.

"It's nothing."

Mikaze's eyes narrowed.

I heaved a sigh of relief as the doors suddenly swang open, and a blob of auburn suddenly tackled me.

"YUUUKKKIII!!!"

I stood up as a very familiar voice suddenly shrieked into my ear. Sakura had glomped me once again successfully.

"Ah... hello to you too, Sakura!"

I smiled at her and ruffled her hair as Sakura grinned up at me. Behind her, the other newcomers streaked into the room, followed by a a group of very familiar idols- STARISH?!

I grinned, stepping forward and waving to Syo, resisting the heavy urge to fangirl in the presence of STARISH. It wouldn't be very professional if I suddenly screamed at all of them.

Syo smiled back at me and waved.

My jaws dropped as I saw the other people who entered the room.

It was the rest of Quartet Night?!

"Ai-Ai! You're here early!" My eyes widened as a brown haired man happily glomped Mikaze, and he replied curtly.

"No. I was on time. You all were late."