Chapter 13

Filler chapter🥰

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Mary's POV

"Congrats daddies" Aimee and I tell our dads. They just told us the news which made us really happy.

"Mary you know what that means?" Aimee says and I look at her confused.

"We are sisters!" She says and we let out a squeal. Our dads started laughing. We ran to them and hugged them. We are in a big group hug saying how much we are grateful for each other. Just spreading love.

After our hugging session we went out to eat to celebrate. Everyone was there. Uncle Niall and Lewis, Uncle Liam and Zayn and Ashley. And grandma Anne and Jay were there too.

"I like to make a toast" Zayn said.

"Oh God" both my dads said and Aimee and Laughed.

"To my bestfriends. I am so happy for y'all. I knew the moment I met Louis, I liked him instantly. He is a great guy Haz and I am so proud of you" he says and we all cheer.

Aimee touched my leg to signal me and I looked over at her.

"Go now" I tell her and she nods. She stands up and starts talking.

"I like to make a toast too" she said and everyone stayed silent. I cheered.

"Yeah that's my bestfriend wooooo!" I yelled out loud and she smiled. Everyone started laughing.

"So I would have never thought my dad was going to get married. I thought it would just be us two till the end of time. But then I met my other dad and now new sister and I am so glad he did. Over the past year we became more and more of a family and I loved every second of it. I am so glad everything worked out. Congrats to my dads!" She says and we cheer.

She sits back down and the rest of the night we celebrate. Uncle Niall made sure to eat everyone's left overs if they didn't finish it. Besides Uncle Niall being Uncle Niall, I watched my dads from afar.

You can tell by the way they look at each other that they love each other so much. My dad looks so happy and it makes me feel happy. They hold hands and laugh with everyone not noticing the stares they are getting from elderly people sitting next to us. I look over at the couple and see them signal a waiter. The waiter comes over with a sad look on his face.

"Forgive me but I am afraid you all will have to leave the restaurant" he says and my dad starts talking.

"What! Why?" He says.

"That elderly couple over there says you are making them uncomfortable and they can't eat properly" he says and I feel my blood boil.

I get up abruptly and so does Aimee. They look at us shocked and we wave and then walk over to the couple.

"Excuse me miss and mister. I don't care if you are homophobic pieces of crap, but my dads are customer's here and they have every right to be here" I tell them and they look shocked.

"Yeah. If you are disgusted by it, then simply don't pay attention. There was no reason to mess up a night that was going perfect. Have some respect" Aimee says and I high five her.

"Y'all girls are so disgusting. Supporting them" the old lady says and I step forward but Aimee holds me back.

"Yeah because those are our dads. Our family and no one messes with them. So kindly fuck off" Aimee says and we walk away. We came back to the table with smiles on ours faces. We look at our dads and they have shocked faces. We give them a smile and then I look at the waiter.

"We are staying end of discussion." Aimee says and the waiter nods and leaves.

"Aimee and Mary! Where did you learn that language" my dad Louis asks.

"I hear everyone say it all the time. Sorry" I say and they look sad.

"Hey no babies don't be sad. We are very happy that you stood up for us. Just use little kid language next time" they say and Aimee and I have smiles on our faces.

The night goes back to normal and everything is good again. After a few more hours everyone finally left. We came back to our house. Louis and Aimee are planning on moving in with us soon so they are staying here.

We walk up to the front door and open it. We walk in a sit in the living room.

"Dads we are sorry for tonight" I say for Aimee and I.

"It's okay darlings. We aren't mad. We are proud. Thank you" Louis say and they hug us. We are in our second family hug tonight and I love every second of it.

I finally have a family. I real family with a sister and happy dads. Everything is amazing and I can't wait for more to come.

"I love you dads" Aimee and I say in unison.

"We love you too" my dad Harry says. We release from the hug and sleep. That night I dreamt of my future with my new family.