Chapter 11

*1 month later*

Harry's POV

"Mary baby hurry people are going to start arriving soon" I tell my daughter who has been getting ready for 30 minutes already.

I hear my daughter come down the stairs and I look at her. She is wearing a yellow dress with white shoes and a flower crown in her hair. Her hair is wavy which means she probably braided it.

"Dad it's my 9th birthday. I need to look good" she says.

"I know sweetheart I am sorry go finish up." She walks over to me and smiles. She is holding something behind her back.

"Dad close your eyes." She says and I close my eyes. She puts something on my head. "Okay open them" she says.

I open my eyes and look at her with a confused look. She grabbed my hand and took me upstairs to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw that I was wearing a flower crown.

"See daddy. Now we match" she says and I smile at her.

"Aww darling thank you so much I love it" I say in awe.

"And I love you" she says and hugs me tightly. I hug her back too. I hear the doorbell ring and Mary gasps.

"They are here" I say in a sing song voice and she smiles and grabs my hand. We walk down the stairs and go to the front door. We open it and see Zayn, Liam and Ashley there.

"Happy birthday Mary" Ashley says and Mary hugs her.

"Thank you" she replies. She looks at her uncles and see that they have big presents in their hands. Her eyes sparkle a bit and it's honestly so cute.

"Happy birthday Mary" They say and she smiles and says a small "thank you" I greet them with a hug and grab the presents to put them on the present table.

"Wow she is getting so big" Zayn says and I nod my head.

"I know. Soon she won't be my babygirl anymore" I say sadly.

"She will always he your baby no matter what" Liam says and I smile. More and more people start to come. Niall came with his boyfriend Lewis who is actually a cool dude. Mary got really excited to see her uncle Niall because she doesn't see him that often.

"Harry buddy how are you! I have missed you" Niall says and hugs me.

"I know Nialler I miss you too. I have been great lately. Even got myself a man" I tell him and he pulls back and gasps.

"What!? And you didn't even bother to call me" he says with shock.

"Hey in my defense you didn't tell me about Lewis until like 4 months into dating" I tell him and he nods his head.

"Where is your man?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know" I say confused now on why there aren't here.

"Can't wait to meet him" he says and I nod my head.

"You're going to love him" I say and he smiles. I feel a tug on my pants and I look down and see my daughter.

"Dad where is Aimee? She said she would come" Mary says sadly and I bend down so I can be level with her.

"I don't know love. Do you want me to call and ask?" I tell her and she nods. I pull my phone out and call Louis.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Hey babe where are you?" I ask

"We are at home still trying to get Mary's present set. Aimee wanted to go all out because and I quote "Mary needs the biggest and bestest present ever because she is my bestfriend and I will spoil her"

I laugh loudly. "Okay I was just checking because Mary was getting worried." I tell him.

"Yeah we should be over there in a few minutes." He replies

"Okay babe. I'll see you soon. I love you" I say.

"I love you too darling. Bye" he says and hangs up. I put my phone in my pocket.

"They are coming in a few minutes" I tell her and her face goes from scared and sad to happy and relieved. She nods her head and kisses my cheek before running off.

10 minutes later and Louis and Aimee walk in.

"Mary they are here!" I shout. I hear a squeal and then I hear little feet.

"AIMEE" Mary yells

"MARY" Aimee yells back. The run to each other and hug. Everyone in the house aws at the little sweet moment. "Happy birthday bestfriend" Aimee says and Mary beams at that.

"Thank you bestfriend. Now c'mon let's go play" Mary says excitedly and they run off. I turn around and look at my sunshine.

"Hi my love" I say to him as I walk over. He smiles at me opens his arms for me to enter them.

"Hi my darling" Louis replies back kissing my head after. I release from the hug and grab his hand and walk into the party. I introduced my family and friends to my boyfriend and they accepted it immediately.

The rest of the night went by in a blur. Filled with happy moments. Mary turned 9 and she couldn't be any happier with her presents she got. Especially Aimee's gift. She saved that one for last because and I quote "Aimee's present is last because you have to save the best for last" and Aimee hugged her.

Aimee had gotten Mary one of those 6 foot bears to put in her room. They also brought her candy and money. She loved it. After the party was over everyone left except for Aimee, Mary and Ashley. They wanted to have a girls night so I let them.

Today was a good day. I am happy everything went to plan. I tucked in the girls and went upstairs to my room and saw Louis already stripped to his underwear and on the bed reading.

"Hey baby" he says in a sweet voice. I looked into his blue eyes and smiled.

"Hi" I say back and he opens the blanket so I can join him. I stripped from my clothes and got into bed with him. Let's just say the rest of the night was filled by muffled moans and sex.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hiya! Sorry this update took awhile. I was gonna upload yesterday but this story got deleted. Everything is good now thank god.

So how did you like this chapter? Please let me know I love feedback.

Please vote and comment :)

All the love, L

Oh and P.S. Are y'all excited for KMM? I am so fucking ready ngl. Let me know !