Chapter 1 ~ Just the Starting .

Diamond P.O.V~Atlanta Georgia 📍

I was showing a client Around the house with my bestfriend Keisha,My feet was hurting from walking around in this big ass house with these heels and I was so tired.

Keisha-And this Is the Finally Bedroom *Walks in Bedroom*

Diamond-Which includes a 24 Inch Walk-in closet *Points to closet*

The women and her husband walked looked around the room,Then they both got beside each other and start Talking.

Women-we'll take *smiles*

Diamond-Okay *Smiles*

Keisha-We'll give the keys next Monday *Smiles*

-
-
-
-
-
Me and Keisha were now sitting down in the kitchen on the island in the house while talking.

Keisha-How's my God baby doing *Touch stomach smiles*

Diamond-*smiles a little* she's doing alright,She's doing kept me all up last night though.

Keisha-Aww..Have you talked to Durk lately?

Diamond-Yeah we talked the other day,He said that he wanted to go baby shopping and I said I don't know.

Keisha-Why Girl..It will probably be better for y'all to really connect again

Diamond-He has a hole Girlfriend and I don't wanna get in her way..Cause you know Durk a flirter when it comes to me

Me and Durk are Expecting a babygirl,He was so happy when I told him but as days kept going by we started to argue more and we became distance from eachother,So we both talked that we should separate and we both agreed to Co parent with our child.But he shoul did move on fast,Me and Durk dated since we were teens...Sometimes I miss his ass though..Man when I tell it's Brazy it's Brazy Man.

Keisha-Cause he still loves your ass..

Diamond-Don't get me wrong Keisha I still love him but-But things between us just didn't go right in our relationship

Keisha-I fee you sis..*Looks at Watch* Oh shit I got to go Pick up my Niece from school

Diamond-Girl I'm right behind you *Gets up*

We then walked out the house,And we then hug and went our separate ways.I then got into my Black G-Wagon and headed home.

-
-
-
-
-

I then arrived At my House