part 64 island fun

Start from the beginning

Manik : kya hua ....Is it paining ....He asks cupping her face . ...

Nandu nodes in no......Still crying ......

Manik : than y these tears ......Saying he wiped her tears ......

.Nandu hugged him tightly....I'm sorry .....I didn't mean to hurt you .....I love you .....

Manik : ok ok....Let's discuss later ....
It's time for breakfast ....Come ..saying he again lifted her in his arms.....And took her down... She is really surprised on seeing the house interiors ... .....

Nandu still in his arms

Nandu still in his arms .....mani this is awesome .....I just loved it ....So you remember ...... My bucket list .....

Manik : no.....He says very seriously ....

Nandu : i know you remember everything ......Stop acting .....

Her words stopped ....Bcoz the room is looking so beautiful .....

Manik takes her to a dark room with space decoration

Manik takes her to a dark room with space decoration.... and makes her sit on the dinning table ....And starts serving her ...She is just admiring the room......

Manik tapped on her shoulder to make her look at her plate. .....

Nandu opened her mouth.....He sighed and sat on the beside chair and started feeding her ....She took a morsel and forwarded him ....He just looked at her .....

Nandu : mr malhotra ....Just eat right now ....If not I will run away .....

Manik: try your best .....This is my personal place .....No one is here to help you ....It's fully surrounded by water.....

Nandu : just stop this nonsense and eat ......varna. .....

Manik : kya karogi .....

Nandu : i will do hunger strike ....

Manik : after eating fully there is no use to do hunger strike ......

Nandu gets up from her chair and sits on his lap ......Open your mouth right now ......