Chapter 3

Who the fuck was he to judge her like this! She stomped her fingers on the keyboard but didn't send anything and turned off her phone angrily. He had sent her: selling the body is easy. Selling the truth is difficult. What even was the meaning of selling the truth? What kind of truth? Pragati dug deep into her heart knowing the truth should not be disclosed to Vishal. She had to do something about the video. She typed to him again - you want money? You can take my whole credit, ATM whatever cards but please don't disclose this. She somehow tried to condense her anger she knew how otherwise angry she was. He would have quickly answered on it but went offline. Not even money. She couldn't wash this sticky stalker off herself. A call flashed on her screen and she picked it up saying hello. 'What is that you sent me?' He said to her as she noticed Vishal had read the message and was online. 'Now listen. That is not a normal note. There is someone who is trying to...' Pragati stopped on Vishal's interruption as he said - 'can we talk by chatting? I am in a bus'. 'Why. Where is your car?' She asked. 'I lent it to a friend of mine. He is just one of my business partner. His car was in repair and he had to take his girlfriend on date so...' Vishal said. Pragati smirked on the cuteness of Vishal. 'You should open a bureaux for couples, Mr. Vishal Agarwal' she giggled. For a moment, Pragati had forgotten all the apprehensions. Love is such a paregoric to every emotional and agonic jitters. Her heart felt lighter than before. This is the power of love, it can make you cry to the worst and happy to the best. After a little chit chats she cut the call and then remembered she had to tell him about the person. Pragati tried again and again but a mechanical voice repeated only one thing on every call - the person you're calling is busy. Try again later. Three calls done and then she decided not to further disturb him. May be he must have got any business call. She was lost so much in his lovely talks that the resolution escaped her mind. She missed a chance to confront him of the problem. Sleep wouldn't come in such a scary loneliness.

It was almost impossible to escape from there, the way she was hostaged. She couldn't scream for help also because of her mouth having tied. It was her own Vishal who was going to kill her with a chainsaw. 'How fucking you dared to do this! Answer me Pragati!' He screamed on her face. How could she speak when her mouth was tied? Eyes burning with tears she only pleaded not to kill her but Vishal moved the chainsaw over her neck and her head fell apart. Pragati woke up with a hard gasp, her eyes wide and popping out. The moving ceiling fan's sound relaxed her as she realized she was now in her reality and that horrible dream was over and checked her neck with her palm. It was alright, she was alright. She tried Vishal's number, knowing well she was disturbing him early morning. He picked it up and said tensely, 'what happened baby? Are you alright? Why did you call me at this time?'. He could only hear her heavy breathes. She was trying hard to catch her breath. He repeated his question and then she said, 'nothing. Just saw a horrible dream that you're going to kill me'. Vishal bursted out in cackles. 'I wanted to tell you something, Vishal' she said softly. 'Not now I have to go for a meeting. My distribution company might gain a good profit with this meeting and you know I being the presentor and manager of it has to handle so many meetings. See ya soon. Bbye baby' he cut the call. When would he listen to her problem? When it would become incorrigible then? Freshened up and after having breakfast she opened her data to check for any message from Vishal. But instead of Vishal she found someone else's message.