epilogue

It's been one year now and so much had happened in that span of time. Everything that I went through served as my motivation to become stronger. My mom and I had no choice, but to move to Korea because of my dad's threat. I was tired. Tired of everything. I just want to live peacefully... that's all. After thinking about it, I tried to get back my attention on our discussion.

"Ms. Yoon, answer my question." Our teacher said.

"M-me, sir?" I stuttered.

"Who's the other Ms. Yoon, then?" He asked. My classmates laughed because of his statement.

"Sorry, sir. I didn't hear your question. Can you repeat it again?"

His raised his brow. "Get out if you're not interested in my class!"

"Sir, I was just--"

"I said get out."

With that, I fell silent and went out of the room.

"Why do bad things always happen to me?" I said to myself and sighed.

Sachi Yoon
yujiiin ;-;

Yujin Ahn
why??

Sachi Yoon
i was told to get out of our classroom

Yujin Ahn
omg what happened
are you still not used living there?

Sachi Yoon
i wasn't listening djjddj
somehow... yes

Yujin Ahn
if only i could just go there 😢
i'll save up and go there after a few years wait for meeee

Sachi Yoon
promise?

Yujin Ahn
promise 😄

I put my palm on my chin as I waited for the next period. It was really unfair that I was the only one who was told to get out when in fact, my classmates at the back was sleeping sneakily.

But then, I saw a familiar figure that made me reminded of Dohyon. His back was facing me so, I wasn't quite sure if it's really him. It's been a long time since I thought of him. The letter he wrote on the back of my notebook knocked me out of my senses. I've come to realize that every encounter really has an end. We'll end up parting in whatever form that may be.

Finally, the bell rang and I stood up from my seat. I suddenly had an eye contact with the boy I saw earlier. I thought that something was wrong with me because I feel like I was seeing things so, I pinched myself.

"Sachi!" Someone called. It made me stop walking.

Don't turn around, I thought to myself.

Although my mind says not to turn around, I still turned around slowly. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to say something, but I couldn't. Damn, maybe after all this time, I still haven't moved on.

"It's nice to meet you again." He said as he went towards me and smiled.

When I saw it, I suddenly realized that I missed this spoiled brat so much.

---

a/n: i was supposed to publish this part few days ago but i just can't finish it because of school grrr x1 got their first win yesterday so, i was inspired to write ㅎㅎ i was also contemplating if i should end this already and i decided to do so :(( thank u to my dear readers for reading my story even though i feel like u were not satisfied with the ending hdhdh and so, i have something to ask y'all~ do you want me to make a book 2 for this?