thirty five

"Good morning," My mom said as she poured my glass with some cereal drink.

Eunsang Lee
Good morning Sachi 😄
Did you have a good sleep last night?

Sachi Yoon
good morning~
yes! how about you?

Eunsang Lee
Of course, it's because I dreamt about you

Sachi Yoon
really? djjjdd what did i do in your dream??

Eunsang Lee
I'm just kidding 😂 But I had a good sleep

I stared down at my food, a small smile crept on my face. It's the first time that I'm experiencing something like this. Ever since I told Eunsang that I'll give him a chance, every single thing that he does or says to me makes my heart flutter right away. I really don't know how to hide what I feel.

Just then, I noticed that the plate filled with toasted bread was already empty.

"Did you eat all of that??" I asked Dohyon.

"Yeah," He answered while his mouth is still full.

"Why?! You should've left somehing for me!" I complained.

"Well, it's your fault." He said.

"How come?"

"You were too busy chatting with someone, weren't you?" He remarked.

I glared at him and said, "Just mind your own business."

It was Saturday morning. I'm sure that the high school students in our school are all busy reviewing right now because the midterm exam will already be on Tuesday. Should I invite Eunsang for a group study?

"Let's review together." Dohyon suggested.

"Hmm..." I thought for a moment. "Okay then."

Later, Dohyon went inside my room carrying an extra chair. He also brought his books and notebooks. We reviewed separately because obviously, our topics differ. After a while, I looked at Dohyon and he dozed off.

"Dohyon!" I shrieked, waking him up. "You shouldn't be sleeping!"

"What?" Dohyon yawned.

"Dont waste time. There are only three days until exam. You should have already started reviewing by now." I stated.

"This subject is too boring! I can't continue reading it." He whined.

"Who cares if it's boring? You can no longer do something about it." I said.

"But..."

"No buts." I said and continued reviewing on my own.

Somehow, I don't think that Dohyon started to review because I felt like he's staring at me. And so, I turned to look at him but he looked away.

"What are you doing? You should review." I firmly said.

"I was thinking," He muttered. "if I get only ten mistakes in this subject's exam, will you grant me a wish?"

What is he thinking? I thought. I didn't want to agree with it but my mom told me that his parents want me to help Dohyon in his studies. They want him to become independent and more responsible.

"Fine!" I said. "Now, keep quiet and do your thing."

You have 1 new message.

Eunsang Lee
Did you already review for the exams?

Sachi Yoon
yes i already finished two subjects
hopefully, i can finish it all until tomorrow
hbu?

Eunsang Lee
Same!

"I thought she's reviewing, but she's busy chatting someone again, tsk. Isn't she the same girl who told me to review?" Dohyon spoke.

"Did you say something?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?" He said, not admitting it.

He suddenly grabbed my phone and held it up. Of course, I couldn't get it because of our height. Why does he have to be that tall?

"Yah!!" I shouted as I jumped.

Just then, Dohyon leaned closer and it made me freeze for a moment, our faces were just few inches away.

"Do you want me to give this back to you?" He asked and I nodded slowly.

He smiled and then, he put his tongue out. Argh!! Why is he like this?!

---

a/n: i was really planning to update last monday(seungyoun's bday) but i can't because it was our first day of school and i was quite busy (i really hate that i'm already in college!!) btw, x1 already released details for their album hdjdh i'm going broke again because i'm going to order the 2 versions ><