twenty six

Dohyon Nam
i'm going to join you for lunch

Sachi Yoon
and whose permission??

Dohyon Nam
my permission

Sachi Yoon
/facepalm;
okay then i'll tell it to yujin

third person's pov

Sachi gently tapped Yujin's shoulder. She fell asleep in her desk during the last period. The subject was History so, Sachi wasn't even surprised.

"What time is it?" Yujin mumbled, stretching her arms.

"It's already time for lunch."

"Really?! Did I sleep for a whole hour?" She gasped.

"Yes, you did." Sachi replied. "By the way, Dohyon will join us for lunch."

"What? Oh... I'll just... go to the comfort room." She nervously said and left.

Sachi went to the cafeteria and already saw Dohyon sitting. As soon as she sat across him, Dohyon started to open his lunch box.

"Don't eat first!" Sachi smacked his hand. "We should wait for Yujin."

Dohyon sighed. Apparently, he was getting impatient because he's already hungry.

After ten minutes, Yujin still didn't arrive. Little did they know, Yujin didn't come on purpose because she thought of having a migraine this time if she were to witness those two argue.

"Let's just eat. I think she won't come." Dohyon said.

Sachi gave up and just ate. But still, she wondered why Yujin didn't come.

"By the way, why did you choose instruments club? I thought you're going to social club." Sachi said after her first bite.

"Social club... doesn't have any slot that time." He reasoned.

"Aww, that's so sad." Sachi teasingly said.

"Tch, you're making me look pitiful. Just worry about yourself. Look at the way you eat, it's a mess." Dohyon said.

To her surprise, he wiped the side of her mouth. And that's the time when she felt weird again--she felt butterflies in her stomach.

"How about you? Why did you join instruments club when you don't even know how to play it?" He laughed mockingly.

"Yah! Some people like me are not good at anything. And of course, we have to try and learn something. Don't you know the reason why club meetings are held? It's to discover and improve your skills. It doesn't mean that you have to be good to join a partiular club." Sachi explained. She was already tired hearing why she joined that club.

"It seems like you really have that passion in learning piano."

"Yes. So, don't you dare say something like that again." Sachi glared at him. It hurts her pride when someone asks her that when they should just be happy and support her with her decision. And all those who asked her were the ones closest to her, like her mom and her best friend.

"Do you want me to--"

The bell interrupted Dohyon before he could continue his words.

Sachi Yoon
sorry if i left right away
i don't want to be late and have my conduct deducted again 😤
but what is it that you were you going to say??

Dohyon Nam
it's nothing

Sachi Yoon
i doubt

Dohyon Nam
i already forgot what i'm going to say so what's the point

Sachi Yoon
fine then

Yujin felt nervous when she had an eye contact with Sachi.

"Yah! Why didn't you come?!" Sachi protested.

"Sorry about that!" Yujin gave her a peace sign. "I'm regretting it, too. I should've just said no when you told me that Dohyon will join us."

"I see..." Sachi said quietly.

Dohyon doesn't really annoy her all the time. He also have unexpected sides of him that Sachi wanted to see once more.