Chapter 7

Hey I'm back here's yet another chapter plez let me know how it is I would love to hear back from u.

________

Zannas pov

We payed in each others arms until it was time for me to leave.

"liz I gotta go I have training in 15 minuets I'll be by to pick you up for school tomorrow." I said kissing her.

" ok I love you "

" I love you to " I said while getting up and getting in my car.

.....................

I pulled up and got ready for my 4 hour training. I walk outside to find my father waiting.

"alpha" I bowed my head in respect.

"Zanna" he said back .

'ok I'll tell him after training, he seems like he's in a good mood' I thought.

....................

" food job today Zanna your getting stronger" John said to me with a smile.

" thanks father... I have to tell you something..." I said looking at the ground.

"what is it?

"well I found my mate"

"thats wonderful, when will we meet him? Is he from the pack?" he asked.

" we its a girl.... And she's human...." I said to scared to look him in the face.

"oh... Wait what!?"

"...."

"well I guess there's nothing I can do about it now but I want her to come over tomorrow for dinner" and with that he walked off towards the house.

'well that went a lot better than expected.' I thought walking into the house and up to my room.

I showered and slipped into bed thinking of my mate and the night we had together. I pulled out my phone and texted her.

'hey baby' (me)

'hey :)'(liz)

'I had a good time with you tonight'(me)

' me to but I was just going to sleep ill see you tomorrow'(liz)

' ok love you bye' (me)

'love you to' (liz)

.........................

Liz's pov

I woke up and showered now I was making a sandwich for breakfast when I herd someone walk in.

I turned around to see Zanna walking up to me wearing a black band t-shirt, grey skinny jeans and red converse.

"hey baby" I said wrapping my arms around her neck and kissing her hungrily.

" someone's missed me" she said with her cocky smile.

"maybe a little" I said sticking my tongue out at her.

We left the house and drove to school.

" i told my father about you last night" she told me.

"really what did he say? And dose he know I'm human?" I asked panicked.

"he was ok with it just a little surprised and he wants you to come to dinner tonight" I was shocked by this.

" really wow I'll go " I said as we pulled up to the school.

.............................

Zannas pov

The final bell went and nothing really happened all day. We got in the car and headed back to my house for the supper I wasn't to sure of.

We pulled up and headed to the door. Once inside my father greeted up with a smile and my mother was in the kitchen.

" so dad this is liz she's my mate " I stated.

" so she knows what you are the?" he looked surprised.

I nodded " yes she dose".

" we'll then let's go eat"

Supper went really well my mom got alone well with liz and kayla just loved her.

" so have you marked her yet? " my mother asks.

" no I haven't talked to her about that yet" I said shooting daggers at her.

" what's marking?" liz asks looking confused.

" I will tell you about it after supper." I answered.

"we'll were you have found your mate we will be having you ceremony this weekend " my father said looking proud.

" ok well me and liz are going to go up stairs." said taking liz's hand in mine and walking up the stairs.

______________

We'll what do u think marking is lol comment and let me know