;;

You had on a black gucci shirt with some regular dark blue jeans and some customized vans.

You finished brushing your teeth after eating some breakfast as it was already in the afternoon, so you could say brunch.

Once you felt your hair was nice enough you grabbed your jacket and walked out of your house and into your car.

"Where should i be taking you sir?" Your personal driver said. "*** street Hamilton please and thank you." You said as he nodded his head turning on the engine of the car.

;;

The car stopped in front of a store as you looked confused for a second until you sighed. "It wont be long Alexander, i hope not at least." You said getting out the car and went to enter the store.

"Were closed!" You heard a male say. "Im here to pick up a package!" You said hearing shuffling as a man came out the back room.

"Y-youre M/n!" The man said as you nodded your head. "Can you just hurry up and get it." You said seeing the male quickly left to go get whatever you came here for.

After some minutes standing, a male that was probably an inch or two shorter than you came out staring at you.

"A-are you M/n?"

You rolled your eyes nodding your head once again.you were only 5'7 while the shorter male stood at 5'5.

The smaller male the smiled quickly walking towards you, clinging on your arm as he startled you as the other male finally came back out. "Alright, it seems like your stripper is already taking a liking to you.

You were now pissed, too pissed to talk you nodded your head as you just left the shop with the smol bean clutching on your arm.

You both entered your car as you told Hamilton to quickly drive home. "Name and age." You said giving a side glance at the male.

"Jimin, 24." He responded as you nodded your head a little. "Whats your age?" Jimin said smiling at you. "23." You stated as he giggled softly.

Jimin was still clinging onto your arm a little too much making you slightly uncomfortable not knowing how to deal with this much skinship.

You saw his collar with a leash attached to it, and without thinking you pulled on it a little harsh making a soft noise escape past jimins lips as he let go of your arm now holding his leash.

Jimin then looked back at you blushing as you smirked a little. "W-what was that for?" Jimin said placing his hands on his lap. "Dont ask questions."

[Starts streaming strange addiction]

Jimin was confused but felt himself slightly aroused by how harshly you pulled on his leash.

;;

You got out the car as you held jimins leash as he just followed you inside.jimin admired the inside of your house as you slipped in your house shoes.

You tugged on his leash making him quickly look at you as you handed him some house shoes as he put then on and followed you to your room.