The injury..

Pressley POV~~

I woke up to my alarm. I was in good mood and couldn't think why until I remembered me and Brady video called till late last night talking about everything. He makes me so happy and he's just such a sweet genuine person.
I went to get get ready and got changed into some black shorts and a yellow ALDC hoodie. My hair was done in a high pony tail. I went to go and have breakfast and hopped into the car to head to the studio. I was super excited for another day training. Oh and to obviously see Brady!

Brady POV~~

My mum woke me up this morning by bashing on my door. I finally got up and went to get ready I put on a yellow ALDC hoodie as we were all going to wear yellow today. I also put on some black shorts and did my hair.
Once I was ready and had eaten breakfast, me and my mum were on our way to the studio for hopefully another good day.

Pressley POV~~

When we got to the studio I saw that Brady's car wasn't here yet.

P-mum, can we wait outside for Brady please ?

A- sure

Brady and his mum pulled up and Brady quickly got out of his car. We shared a quick hug and then walked into the studio together. He was telling me about last night and how I had called asleep on the video call.

P-hey everyone!!

Everyone- hey press, hey Brady!

After we had said hello we headed into studio A to start the group dance.  The group dance this week was called the broken hearts and I loved the routine a lot. I managed to pick up the steps well yesterday so I hoped I would remember today.

Brady's POV~~

We were in class going over and over the group routine for this week until I saw Pressley suddenly fall down to the floor in the mirror.

Abby- everyone stop! Are you okay Pressley?

P- I'm not sure, I did a jump and landed on my ankle bad. (Starting to cry in pain and embarrassment)

A- can someone bring her to the den please and get her ice.

B- I will miss Abby.

I went over to pick Pressley up bridal style and brung her to the dancers den. Her mum came down to ask what had happened. She went and got ice for me to put on her ankle.

A- Thankyou Brady, very sweet of you.

I nodded and Ashley left as she knew Pressley was in good hands with me.
It's okay press, I'm sure you have only twisted it slightly.

P-Thankyou Brady, I just feel embarrassed falling in front of everyone( crying)

B- it's not your fault you fell, your not embarrassing yourself. Your a great dance and you just accidentally landed badly, it happens all the time to dancers.

- Pressley showed a slight smile-

Pressley POV~~

After five minutes of me sat down with Brady in front of me holding the ice pack on my ankle I think it was time I go back into the studio.

P- okay Brady I think I'm ready to go back in.

B- you sure? Here give me your hand when you stand up in case you fall.

I held on to Brady's hands and slowly stood up. I stumbled a little but I'll be fine I thought.

P- Thankyou Brady

She hugged him tight and she didn't notice out both of them had turned a very bright red. They tried to hide it by hugging for longer. What they didn't know is that they both felt like this.

I took Brady's hand and we walked back into the studio carefully and miss Abby asked how I was. I told her I would be fine and just need to take it easy today.

Brady's POV~~

After we had done the group routine and me and pressley had practiced our solos, Abby dismissed us and said goodbye. I went into the den and started to pack up my things. Me and pressley waited for everyone to leave again so I could help her out if she needed it without everyone there. She came over to me slightly limping.

B- Awh press, your be okay I promise l

P- I hope so

Pressley POV~~ I took Brady's hand and we headed out of the studio to find our mums who were talking outside by our cars.

P- you should come round mine tonight

B- that would be nice

I went and asked my mum and she said it was fine. Brady and Tricia were going to come over for tea. I was super excited and started to dance around( still limping) Brady laughed at me.

We got back to ours and waited for Brady and Tricia to arrive. I heard a knock at the door and ran and opened it.

Me and Brady went into my room and sat on my bed.

P- so what do you wanna do?

B- I don't mind, watch a film maybe?

P- yess good idea!

She got a blanket for them and they sat on Pressleys bed watching the film.
About half way through Pressley went to put her hand down beside her without knowing Brady did the same. They both blushed and smiled at each other. They were now holding hands and watching the film while leaning on each other.

Once the film had finished they turned to look at each other . Without knowing they were still holding hands they started to have a conversation about the film.

Pressley POV~~

I really wanted to hug him I thought. But what if he didn't  want to. Oh well I'll try at least

Pressley pushes Brady so he was lying down on the bed and got on top and went down to go hug him. He hugged back and they stayed like this for a while. Brady kisses her forehead and pressley smiled to herself. They both ended up falling asleep like this.

Ashely- Tricia should we go check on the both I haven't heard anything from them!

Tricia- yes good idea

They went into Pressleys room to find Pressley on top of Brady hugging each other.

Ashley- hmmmm what's going on here

Tricia- I have never seen Brady like this with a girl before.

Ashley- it is pretty cute I guess.

They decided to wake them up for tea and then Brady was going home.

Brady's POV~~

When I got home that night I went to bed straight away and video called Pressley. We talked all night again until both of us ended up falling asleep...

Glad you guys are enjoying, let me know ideas you want to see in upcoming chapters!