Words and Tears

Hello! This is inspired by a Tim Tok POV series, I a.ready have permission from them, so we're good. This story will involve some harsh words, and abuse, so if you aren't comfortable with that, I would suggest going to the next story. It may involve a few mature scenes, but I'll give you a warning. Alright, onto the story! Enjoy!

                                       ————————————————————————

"Yo, ugly! C'mere!" My bully, Devon Tervida shouts at me. He and his friends lean against the brick wall of the school on the side. I only pass by there because...well, because if I didn't, Devon and his entourage would just find me and bully me right there on the spot. Here, no one could see me or them. 

"I'm coming! I know the drill, Devon," I sigh as I stand in front of Devon. I throw my backpack against the wall behind him and open my arms, ready for whatever they choose to do to me today. 

"Good girl!" Devon raises a fist and punches me in the stomach. I double over instantly, but he throws another punch to my side. He keeps on hitting me while throwing insults.

"You're so ugly!" "Why don't you fight back, girly?" "Aw, are you going to cry?" Everyday, this would happen after school. It became a routine: get up, go to school, and afterwards, get beat up and insulted. It's nothing new, since it's been happening for about four or five years. Although, the name calling and verbal bullying has been going on since fifth grade. 

30 minutes later, I'm on the ground, curled in a ball, knowing that if I move, pain would shoot through my whole body. Devon laughs, fist bumps his friends, and walks off, leaving me. I inhale shakily and slowly get up, grab my backpack, and start towards my car. 

Once I figured out that I would get beat up everyday, I started leaving a first aid kit in the backseat of my car. I grab the cloth bandages and pull my shirt up enough to see my torso. It's covered with fading bruises as well as the new ones. Purple, black, slight hints of green, and red cover it. I wrap the bandage around my stomach, inhaling sharply as it rubs against my newly formed wounds. Devon mostly punches me there so, everywhere else, is practically fine. I throw the kit behind me. 

I sit there, staring straight ahead, my body throbbing from pain. My parents don't know about this. My friends don't know. Just me, Devon, and his stupid friends. Tears blur my vision. I sob in my car for at least an hour. Or at least, that's what it felt like. I lost track of time. I eventually start my way back home.

                                             ———————————————————————

The next day, my bruises hurt even more. That was my worst beating yet. I slowly get dressed and go to school reluctantly. Dya and Kit ask me what's wrong and why I'm moving so slowly. I tell them it's because I'm sore from gymnastics practice. Then, we go on with our day. 

My most dreaded part comes all too quickly. Devon leans against the wall with one foot on it and his hands hooked in his belt loops. If I'm being completely honest, Devon's hot. He's the hottest dude at school. All the girls practically drool over him. Well, except me. Can't really drool over him when he punches you everyday. 

"Can't we skip it today, Devon? I'm really sore," I try to reason with him. 

"No can do, loser." He kicks me in the shins and I drop to my knees. He grabs my collar with one hand while the other punches my exposed side. I let out a short scream. Devon covers my mouth before I can let out a full one. "Don't scream. You don't anyone to hear, do you?" I know that if I told anyone about this, he would bully them to. That's why I can't say anything. The pain from yesterday comes rushing back. That pain along with the new, it's too much. My eyelids droop, black creeping around the edges. I fight to stay conscious, but it's no use. The last thing I see is Devon's eyes go wide. Then everything goes black.

I'm sorry for the short chapter! It'll get better, I promise. Until then, I bid you farewell! Love and foxes!

~ FV4