Izaya's injurys

Izaya was still unconscious from the night before but now his breathing was a little more calm and it looked beside from all the blood and bruising, like he was asleep. While Shizuo on the other hand was waking up; from a very bad hangover. 

He stretched,yawned and made his way to the kitchen to get some good refreshing milk.He usually didn't drink ,but Tom suggested that it might help with stress.(it only caused more) He didn't really notice anything weird in the living room when he passed it to get to the kitchen. He got his milk carton not even caring because of this massive hangover of his ,and was about to sit on his living room couch when he saw in front of him a small slender guy who looked like he had gone through hell.

 He had an obvious broken arm and then the face had blood all over it. "WHAT THE FUCK did I do last night!"Shizuo said. Mostly to himself because whoever this person was unconscious . He got up and walked toward this person now getting a better look at this person ,it kinda looked like the flea. Black hair ,check. Pale skin,check.Jacket with fur trim, check. The list goes on but he knew it was Izaya.

 Shizuo lifted the persons head and saw a none smirking flea with blood running down Izaya's face that had come from the back of the head. He laid Izaya down to see how much damage he had taken. He examined his face first noticing the way his jaw looked almost broken he trailed down farther now touching Izaya's frail and broken body lifted up his shirt to see 2 large bruises that had told him he had broken ribs and on both sides. As he looked closer ,he noticed old scars from fights, not all caused by himself.

Shizuo kinda felt sorry for Izaya though he wondered what had triggered himself to get so mad to do this. He noticed the flea was having trouble breathing and since he wasn't heart less he got up and started heading towards his phone. Beep beep beep he waited for Shinra to answer. "Hello."the doctor answered"why are you calling me and at this early in the morning?" Shinra  said obviously not ready to wake up.

" Well ugh I kinda almost killed the flea but he's still breathing can I take him to your house."Shizuo said ,tiredly, he had just woken up so he was still a bit drowsy. Hearing the news of his friend almost being killed Shinra freaked out. "What did you do to him take him here immediately! "Shinra yelled/ wispered  now walking into his lab to prepare medical equipment. 

And with a click Shizuo hung up. He walked over to Izaya now feeling very guilty of what he had done to Izaya he slowly picked him up being careful of his injuries then made his way to Shinra's. People were going this way and that way trying to not be late for work or whatever. Shizuo passed Russian Sushi with Izaya in his hands making the people who regularly go there stare because it was a very rare sight to see  the two not fighting insteat to see Shizuo holding a very pale but injured informant that was Izaya? He made it to Shinra's house and knocked loudly on the door.

"I'm coming wait!" but Shinra's words were heard too late as Shizuo knocked down the door with his brute strength because he couldn't believe it himself but he was starting to care about Izaya's well-being a lot because he couldn't keep his eyes off of Izaya's hurt face that looked so peaceful all the same. 

Never noticing how fragile Izaya was compared to him and he was the cause of this mess." Okay put him in my lab I'll have to check the extent of the damage, let's just hope after this is over they are only minor injuries." Shinra said, he was now a lot nervous cause he could see just by looking at Izaya that he might not make it. 

Shizuo followed the doctor down the hallway and into the lab where he sat him down on the bed that was there for Shinra's other patients. Now get out Shizuo "I can't believe you did this "said Shinra.

 "I thought he would've had more self control by now." he said to himself once Shizuo left the room. He looked and saw that Izaya's ribs were severely broken on both sides,the obvious broken arm was shattered from the elbow to the wrist,the blood that was coming from the back of his head was from a crack in his skull and by the look of it if Izaya pulls through then he'll no doubt have memory loss,then looking at his legs he noticed the sprained ankle. There was no doubt internal bleeding. 

He was caught up in his thoughts and almost forgot to put the breathing mask on. Once that was done he got out his X-ray machine and got to work. When the machine was done taking pictures he say that there was ultimately going to be memory loss and it could be permanent. He had to get the cast materials ,do the surgery on the ribs and be done. First he stitched the back of his head then proceeded with the surgery.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

So this is the second chapter the next one will be after the surgery and he is fixed up and everything. Tell me what u think  also in the first chapter I forgot to put that Izaya got a sprained ankle when Shizuo pushed him down so he could kick Izaya