Masquerade Dance (SFW)

Originally Published: December 19, 2018

Note: OH MY GOSH I was such a baby when I wrote this!! It's almost been a year and we've come so far. Look at my cute little bad jokes at the bottom honestly what was I thinking!!!

Also, this takes place in the beginning of When Angels Fall

hi everyone on wattpad. few quickie words before you continue: it's my first story posted on wattpad ever, so I don't know yall's taste, and second this is not my first ficcie.

This is a head canon where Laurence comes to relieve Garroth of his loneliness bc I literally cried seeing him dancing alone

Also, before you continue, there's kissing and heck so warning;;

Ok bye and enjoy~

Characters belong to Aphmau.

-

The casino-so far-was wonderful. Despite the fact that he was alone and didn't have a partner to enjoy it with, he still seemed to find the fun in everything. Mainly.. by delighting himself with the wonderful food.

Everything about the place shone and sparkled.. but what less would you expect from this place? Even the bar tender shone as he slid Garroth a second drink as he finished his steak.

Garroth looked over at his baby brother. He looked so happy. Finally. Garroth could only do so much for Zane.. and Zane hated him. But now he had Kawaii~Chan. She, without knowing it, saved Zane from something much darker-much deeper. Garroth was glad his brother had finally found the love he couldn't get for all those years..

Garroth took a few more bites of his steak. By this point, he was almost done. He turned back around, hoping to catch another glimpse of his brother, but they were gone. While he was scanning for him, Lucinda came to the bar.

"Garroth! Everyone's going to dance!"

"But I haven't finished my steak yet.."

"Come on!" Garroth threw down a tip on the counter and followed Melissa and Lucinda down the stairs. Soon, their group was all present, ready to make an entrance.

"Lucinda?" Garroth asked for her hand.

"You wish!" She giggled, dragging Melissa along with her. Garroth smiled. He hadn't really wanted to dance with either of them. Besides, Melissa and Lucinda were cute together. They had a certain chemistry about them.

At the time being, Garroth was content in dancing with himself. If his friends were having fun, and according to the steak, too, he was also having fun.

Two songs passed where Garroth danced alone. They were both upbeat, though. This meant a slow song would come on, which would be pretty awkward to dance by yourself with. He figured he'd just awkwardly step off to the side and watch.

Suddenly, a man approached him. Darker skin, light brown hair, and blue eyes hidden under a masquerade mask. "Would you care to join me for a dance? My partner has.. made an exit." He called, his voice silky smooth and very familiar.

Garroth's eyebrows scrunched.

"Sure!" He smiled, trying to hide his confusion. Who was this man? He's heard this voice before. He's looked into those eyes. The song turned slow. Garroth gulped.

Almost immediately, they had taken each other into their arms, as if they'd been doing it all their lives. It wasn't weird. It felt.. normal. Garroth found the man's pace and rhythm easily. He could taste his smell, his aura. He knew who this man was.