Chapter 17: Late Superheros

Channie <3:
Yah.
Yah!
WAKE UP YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH.
Bitch if you don't get up now. I will spam you.
Bitch
Bitch
Bitch
Bitch
Bitch
Bitch

You:
Yah! I'm awake.

Channie <3:
Phew. I thought you died.

You:
-.-

Channie <3:
Anyway, are you coming to work? I really need your help now.

You:
Ah shit, I forgot about that.

Channie <3:
Typical Y/n. Smh

You:
.-.
Now shut the fuck up. I'm gonna get ready.

Channie <3:
Ne. I'll let you be.
————————————————————
You groaned and got up from Yoongi's embrace. You went to the bathroom and got ready.

You left a note on the fridge and just in case on the table.

You drove there as quickly as you can. But not fast enough to get a ticket cause who the fuck wants that to happen to them.

"I'M HERE!" You threw open the door startling Chanyeol. "Woah. You look ugly." He laughed at you.

"Aw thanks. I was trying to look like you." You smiled sweetly. Chanyeol puffed his cheeks and pouted.

"Yeah yeah i know." He turned around and typed something. "Oh and the kids are looking for you."

You nodded and went to look for the three trouble makers.

"SUNNY, JI SUN, JOY! Where are you three?" You looked for them but heard giggles.

You smirked. "Hm? Where could they be hiding? Maybe over here?" You looked behind a pole.

"Hm. I can't seem to find them." You scratched your head.

"Maybe over HERE!" You looked behind the counter and saw three smiling faces laughing.

"AHA I FOUND YOU!!" You pulled them all into a hug.

They giggled. "No Unnie!" "Noona stop it!" "Unnie!"

You all laughed until your sides hurt. You heard Chanyeol laughing.

"Channie? You were in this too?!" You pointed a finger at him. "Noooo, I'm innocent!" He put both hands up in defense.

You growled and that made the kids laugh. "Unnie, why don't you play with us? We're playing superheros!" Joy asked.

"Of course Joy! I'll play villain!" You ran and the kids chased you. "Noona! You're too fast slow down...." Ji Sun panted.

You giggled. "Okay I'll slow down." You came to a complete stop and Joy and Sunny grabbed you.

"Aha! We caught you! Come back so we can take you to the police!" Sunny said. "Yeah! What she said." Ji Sun yelled!

"Oh no! I've been caught!" You acted out. Sunny and Joy took you to Chanyeol. "Here you go officer! Here's the villain!"

"Nooooo! Not the police!" You yelled in distress.

"You've been caught villian! Now sit in the chair." Chanyeol commanded you. "Ugh fine." You whined and sat down.

The three ran away probably to find another game to play. "Gosh that was exhausting." You wiped fake sweat off of you.

"Well now that you've been caught. You have to do work now!" Chanyeol commanded. "Yes sir!" You saluted and began working.

Hours skipped and you were getting sleepy. You rested your head on your desk dosing off.

"Yah. If you're tired you should go home." Chanyeol nudged your shoulder. "No. It's my turn to do night shift." You argued.

"Who cares? I can do it." Chanyeol shooed you out of the clinic and you went to your car.

It was already past 3 and you were hella tired. You drove home and got welcomed by a bone crushing hug.

"Y/n you're back!"

"Jungkook? What are you doing up at this hour." You asked.

"Well waiting for you." He answered in a matter of factly tone.

"You should go to bed right now mister. We can talk tomorrow." You yawned.

"Ok..." he followed you up the stairs and went to his own room.

The moment your head touched the mattress you knocked out.
————————————————————

Hey! Your girlie back! Thank you so much for over 6k reads! It's only been 3 months and you've read so much!

Again happy happy birthday to Jungkook! (Ik it was yesterday for people in Korea. Well it's USA time for me.)

Thank you for your time for reading this crappy book.

I purple you~
(ω╹๑ )