Evil Power vs Pure Innocence Pt.2

Start from the beginning

Izuku started to walk home as he is now thinking about his fight earlier against Mirio.

"If I stole the half portion of his quirk, then I must know how to use this then. All For One is right. He must be getting stronger by the time as he already got All Might's quirk." Izuku stated.

When he arrived on his apartment, he saw the door's doorknob was destroyed. He rushed inside to see what happened. His eyes widened and started to flow tears as his mom's dead body being hunged like a punching bag. Her mouth is covered with packing tape and her whole body is full of bruises and blood.

Inko fainted after seeing herself dead before Izuku arrived. And then she was comforted by Izuku's closest friends.

"Mirio on that dream is so evil." Recovery Girl said.

"I know but, what pushed me to be an evil person in that dream? I didn't do anything rash or bad against Izuku when we first met each other before." Mirio sadly said as he felt guilt on what happened at Izuku's dream.

"It's not your fault, you know. Don't take it too much in a personal level." All Might sighed as he comforted Mirio.

Izuku then found a letter below Inko's hanging corpse with a words written.

"Meet me at Dagobah by 9pm. If you will not come, some of your friends might die at 9:01."

Izuku widened his eyes as he looked at the time.

"It is 8:56 PM. Shit!" Izuku cursed.

Everyone now worried for the situation as they see Izuku now 4 minutes away from avoiding his friends' death.

"Hurry Izuku!" Gunhead yelled.

"Or else, it's too late." Endeavor added.

Izuku used his telekinesis together with his wind pressure quirk as he rushed fast towards Dagobah. When he arrived in the said place, he noticed that there are too many flashlights turned on and pointing above as he saw all of his Class 1-A classmates being trapped in their restraints and hostaged by Mirio.

"Everyone!!" Izuku yelled.

"Midoriya! No! Run away!!" Mineta cried.

"Don't get near or else he will kill us here one by one!" Tokoyami cried.

Izuku stopped as he felt shaking from the ground as he saw Mirio rushed at him from the ground and uppercuts him to the face.

"Midoriya must face the consequences that Mirio will give to him." Aizawa stated.

"Or else, all of us will...." Mina sadly said.

"Die." Katsuki finished.

Izuku was sent away due to the wind pressure of the One For All of Mirio.

"That's for making me a loser earlier!" Mirio roared.

"That's not my fault....you deserve that!" Izuku growled.

Izuku formed red electricity on his right arm as he activates another nullification quirk to nullify Mirio's Permeation quirk and he charged at him at great speed.

"Quirk nullification!" Izuku yelled as he punched Mirio but his fists went pass through his body.

"Shit,I forgot that he has some Permeation on him.

"He must not use that nullficiation on physical mode if he has a lot of quirks on his arsenal." Gran Torino said.

"What do you mean sir?" All Might asked.