"It's ok just get it all out."

He comforted me, rubbing circles into my back. Finally, after most of my coughing ceased, I attempted to talk. My voice came out hoarse and cracky.

"Kim... is he al-alright?"

Chat drew me closer to him.

"He will be."

I nodded, then tried to push myself off the pavement.

"Woah Princess take it easy, you almost just died. Take a second to breathe at least.''

My eyes widened as the gravity of the situation hit me. He hissed at his poor judgment.

"That probably wasn't the best thing to say."

I could feel my body shaking in his arms, struggling to remember to breathe. I gave him a pleading look.

"Please take m-me to my friends."

A flash of guilt crossed his face, he drew me into a hug.

"I'll take you."

He pulled me away and helped me stand shakily. Chat scooped me up bridal style before using his baton to push me off the building, I barely even flinched. I've become so accustomed to it.

When we finally touched down on the roof, Chat set me down softly on the concrete. I slipped out of his arms just as Alya ran over and brought me into a hug, disregarding the fact that I was soaking wet. Rose and Juleka followed after her, each pulling me into a tight hug.

"We were so worried, please never do that again."

Juleka squeezed me one last time before letting go. I gave her a weak smile.

"I'll try not to."

Chat stood off to the side, awkwardly observing everyone reunite with me.

"Thanks for the save Chat."

I turned to face him. He nodded with a smile but it didn't reach his eyes. Quietly, he turned and pushed off to the next building, probably looking for Ladybug. The three girls continued to fuss over me, while the others joined us.

"Kim is still down there but he's okay, Chat Noir and L-Ladybug are going to save him."

My voice still came out hoarse and frail. Max seemed the most relieved by this information, a bit of the tension visually leaving his shoulders.

Luka walked over to me and pulled me to his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on mine, mumbling into my hair.

"You're freezing."

I couldn't help but agree. Shivers, which seemed to have been going on since I came too, racked through my body. The fall chill was not taking pity on the fact that I was soaking wet.

"I-I'm just a little cold."

Luka pulled away, lifted his cyan sweatshirt over his head, and handed it to me before I could protest.

"You don't have to, it's gonna get all wet."

He shook his head.

"You need it more than me, we should find you something else to keep you warm."

I shook my head, as I tugged on the sweatshirt.

"No this is good, at least until Ladybug and Chat Noir fixes everything."

As if those words were magic, Ladybugs' familiar blinding red lights started swirling around the entire city of Paris. My clothes and hair instantly dried, and it was like I was never wet in the first place. But ladybugs' power can't fix everything, and the fear I had forced down after waking up was still present. You don't need water to feel like you're drowning.