Chapter 3

The ride to the theater was deathly silent up until about half way when Dean turned on his favorite Metallica tape. Dean was bobbing his head and humming with the chorus, and out of the corner of his eye, Dean saw saw Cas bobbing his head also; even thought it was hard to notice if you weren't as nervous as Dean was.

"You like Metallica, Cas?" Dean asked with a small smile playing on his lips.

"Maybe," Cas mumbled his reply. "Maybe not."

All of a sudden, Dean turned off the music - which startled Cas - and turned to look at Cas. He just stared him down until he felt a jolt in the road as he realized that he forgot he was still driving. Cas had been looking out the window and didn't notice but let out a startled "fuck!" as Dean hastily pulled the car back to the road.

"So Cas, tell me about yourself. What you like and don't like, your family, you know stuff like that," Dean said as he turned to look back at Cas.

Castiel hesitated a moment before answering. "Well, I like spaghetti and chocolate ice cream. And I hate assholes who think they're better than everyone else." he replied with a look of pure determination on his face, amd Dean wasn't quite sure what it was for. "Oh, and I would rather not talk about my family." Cas added quietly.

"That's okay, Cas," Dean replied with concern in his eyes. Before adding on, Dean just chuckled. "Well, I love a good, greasy burger and vanilla ice cream, but I could go for chocolate, I guess. And trust me, I would rather not talk about my family, either."

Soon they arrived at the movies. They had not dicussed what movie they were going to see, just yelled at Sam and Gabriel to behave and not break anything before leaving. As they strode up to the booth, Dea went over in his mind which movies they would want to see. Okay, so Annabelle? Sounds fucking creepy. The Best of Me? No chick-flicks, ew. The Judge. Robert Downey Jr, eh maybe? And Fury. Sure, action, adventure, and Brad Pitt. Why the hell not?

"Hey Cas, you want to see Fury? I think it looks good, I guess," Dean asked. Cas just nodded and put his head down, clearly not knowing what to do.

When they entered the theater, they saw that there was no one there and the show started in 5 minutes. Perfect, Dean thought. The moment they sat down, Dean "just so happened" to put his hand on the armrest, within Castiel' s reach. And he took the bait; Cas grabbed Dean's hand and Dean's heart fluttered. He thought he felt Cas' hand twitch, but he wasn't really paying attention; Dean was just glad to have Cas' hand in his.

Halfway throught the movie, Cas let his head fall on Dean's shoulder, and Dean just let it go. What could it hurt, maybe he was just tired.

At the end, when the guy got the girl and they kissed, Cas sat up and looked over at Dean, and Dean was looking back at him. With electric blue eyes staring at his own deep green ones, it was in all of Dean's power not to lean over and slowly put his lips on Castiel's. But, apparently, Dean wasn't the only one who had this urge. Cas just couldn't hold it down. Cas let got of Dean's hand and grabbed a hold of his shirt and pulled him in, smashing their lips together and breathing heavily. Dean parted his lips allowing Castiel's tongue to do some exploring, and deepening the kiss. They were given a rude interruption as the end credits rolled onto the screen, and both boys frowned. Dean just looked Cas in the eye as if to say What can you do? They headed out to Dean's Impala, and drove back to Dean's place.

When the Impala rolled up to the house, Sam and Gabriel rushed outside, giggling.

"What the hell did you boys do now?" Dean asked when he and Cas had wrangled them up and brought them inside. "You didn't break any windows, did you?" Dean stood up and looked around the house.

"No, don't worry," Sam said with a spark of something in his eyes that Dean couldn't quite place. "So, how was your night?"

Cas answered before Dean got the chance. "Wonderful, thank you very much, Sam. Now why don't you and Gabe run along and take my car to pick up some burgers for the four of us?"

Dean whipped his head up and looked at Cas in bewilderment.

They younger boys left, which meant that Dean was alone with Castiel for about 20 minutes. Dean started nervously sweating. As far as he knew, the only thing going in between them was a small, still-forming friendship; other than the fact that they had made out two times. The boy he had had a very significant crush on was sitting on his couch, staring at him with curiosity in his beautiful blue eyes.

And within less than two seconds after Sam and Gabriel left, Cas had moved closer to Dean and had his hand in Dean's. Dean took this as a gesture to make a move, but before he could do anything, Cas started speaking.

"Dean..." he began. "I have liked you for some time now, and almost the whole school has known that I am gay. And as far as I know, the entire school is under the impression that you are straight, and I maybe am still a little bit too."

"Cas..." Dean started off but was interrupted by the sound of the door opening.

It was Sammy. "Forgot my money, oops. Back in 20!" he called from the kitchen. Then they heard a door close.

"Cas," Dean began again. "Since you have gone to school here, have I had a girlfriend for more than 2 weeks? No. I only dated them because I was bored. And to humor them, but mostly because I was bored. Bored of not t being able to date the most amazing guy I had ever laid eyes upon on the first day of school. From the moment I saw you, Cas, I knew I was in love. Call me craz-" Dean was cut off by Castiel's lips crashing into his.

Cas came on strong, and was tense, but as soon as Dean relaxed, he felt Cas relax his shoulders. Dean soon took control and ran his hands through the other boy's messy black hair and came to a halt on the back of his neck. Cas settled his hands on Dean's hips, his fingers slowly coming up under the hem of Dean's shirt, causing Dean to flush ferociously. As the kiss became more heated, Cas parted his lips and gave Dean entry to explore inside with his tongue. As Cas' hands slid farther up Dean's torso, Dean let out a small moan that sounded like Castiel's name. Dean pushed Cas down onto the couch and, ever so gently, pulled off the infamous trench coat he always wore. Dean pulled back from the kiss for a moment to get Castiel's nod of approval before continuing.

The moment Dean got his and Castiel's shirts pulled over their heads and on the floor, there was a knock at the door. Dammit, Dean thought. Who the hell could that be, and why now? Dean reluctantly got off of Cas, threw his shirt back on and strode over to the door.

"Are you Dean Winchester?" said the man at the door. He was a local sheriff. "I'm Deputy Singer, of the local police department-"

Before the man could say any more, Dean cut him off. "Why are you here?'' he asked defensively. Though he never really told anyone, Dean's father, John, had had some unfortunate run-ins with the law.

"Dean, there's been an accident invloving your brother," Deputy Singer said somberly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, you guys may hate me for this chapter, but I had some really good ideas! Keep posting comments on what you think of it!

Love you all! :)