Chapter 10 & episoide 10

Start from the beginning

Dropping her 'stabby pencil',Ava cried:"This is the most beautiful hot tub I've ever seen..."

Hot tub?I suppose that's what it could be...Rushing into the oversized room,she fumed:"Wait,they had a hot tub and they didn't tell me!"

Completely forgetting revenge,Ava laughed:"Screw finding those guys.I'm sure they won't mind he using their hot tub.After all,they stayed in my house;I deserve this!"

Though I still held a grudge,I decided(for the benefit for my best friends joy)to just et it go and have fun in the hit tub.Stripping,Ava got in,instantly begging for me to join her.I was nervous-I always was,when showing my body;I was more anxious,since I was in someone else's house.Reluctantly taking my second layer of clothes off so I only wore my underwear,I joined beside her.

Seeing her visually relax,in the tranquility of the water,I sent a large splash of water her way.Her relaxation gone,she screamed:"Y/n,come on!",before returning the favour.Now,both our hair was wet.Continuing our furious battle,we giggled,completely unaware that the daemos could hear us.Whops...

Disrupting our fit of laughter,Pierce questioned:"Princess Ava,y/n?"

Looking to them,I smiled,both me and Ava in perfect sync:"Hiiii."

Rhys began:"What are you doing in the spell poo-",suddenly realising he said something he shouldn't,he continued:"I mean,What are you doing here?"

Feeling slightly tipsy from the heat of the pool,Ava answered:"Well...originally,we wanted to yell and stab you guys with my novelty giant pencil because I was mad at myself for you traumatising y/n's only other friend but then I stumbled upon your hot tub and I forgave myself for not asking myself questions but then I got mad at you because  you didn't tell me that you have an AMAZING hot tub!"

Knowing I was probably going to sound as crazed as Ava,I began to stand to leave but,then,I realised that I was only in my underwear.Sitting back down,I tried to cover myself,secretly knowing they wouldn't care,as they're stone faced gods!I tucked my legs up to my chest,trying to cover my f/c bra and panties,heat coming to my face.Why did I have to come here in the first place?

Confused at Ava's mention of a hot tub,Noi asked:"Hot tub?But this is a spell pool-",before getting hit by Leif.

Realising him wince in pain,I asked,slightly worried for Noi,who tried to disregard the pain:"Noi,Are you okay?It looks like that hurt!Why is Leif such a meanie?Is there any-"

Leif interjected:"Be quiet little pet!How dare you speak like that to me?How would you like a very painful death?",a smirk plastered on his face.

I froze,shrinking down back into the serenity of the water.He wouldn't really kill me,would he?After all,I never said or did anything until now.All they've done is wreck my life  so he doesn't have the right to kill me.If anything,it should be the other way around but(even still)I know I wouldn't kill him,even if I had the chance.Thats because I know there's some good in him,right?

Asch stopped,his naturally irritated look growing:"Stop,if anyone was to kill anyone it would be me!Now,What are you doing in our spell pool?"

Confused,Ava wondered:"Spell pool?"

His eyes widening in anxiety,Rhys corrected:"H-he meant to say hot tub,just like you!"