"Could you as I need to make my own money, as I now understand that money doesn't come for free, you have to earn it by working and not just sitting round doing nothing." (Ku)

"If I do, do this for you. You have to work when they ask you too and not moan about it. Cause if you do and you leave I won't help you again, do you understand that." (N)

"Yeah I do, I have enough money to find a place to live and buy the items we are gonna need. After that it will be nearly gone so I will need to start earning my own money, we both will so that means you too Naruko." (Ku)

"Yeah, yeah whatever mum or I can just move in with Menma that way I won't need to work." (Na)

"Oh no, your not moving in with me no way. You have got to learn just like I did once I moved out. I worked and saved nearly every penny so I could move back here like I wanted to from the moment I was made to leave and stepped foot in the US. I wanted to come home so much that I buckled down in school so I could go to collage and get a degree in business. I am also learning from Naruto and Sasuke how to run a business so I will be ready when dad is ready to pass the company on to me." (Me)

"Why would he pass it onto you and not me?" (Na)

"Because unlike you I have improved myself over the years while you barely pass your exams and didn't go to collage. You stayed at home spending the money along with mum because that is all you know how to do. Sorry mum but its true." (Me)

"I know it is and that my fault for being the way I was, its only now I finally understand what your dad said to me all those years ago." (Ku)

"What made you change so much back then?" (N)

"I really don't know, I really wanted to own my own little bakery or cafe, then I met your dad and he started talking about building a company from nothing and making it into the best around. Maybe in a way that idea out shined my own and because of that I forgot who I was and turned into someone else." (Ku)

"So in a few years once you have the money to do so will you be making that dream from back then real." (S)

"Yeah I think that is something I can work towards one day." (Ku)

"Then that will be your goal to make come true. In five years or less you will start you own cafe or bakery." (N)

"I like the sound of that." (Ku)

"Now we just need to find you a two bedroom house to live in and the items you are gonna need. You can even stay with me for a few days, so tomorrow you will start looking for somewhere alright mum." (Me)

"Thanks Menma, we will be out of your hair as soon as we can." (Ku)

"Just make sure you are, I like living on my own and having you both around again just won't feel right sorry." (Me)

"Thats fine, I understand that as you have been living on your own for seven years now, so having your mum and sister around again will be strange for you." (Ku)

"Yeah it will be, I'm just glad you understand." (Me)

Wow I just can't believe how much mum has changed, yet I'm still not sure weather its real or not I guess time will tell if she had or not. Naruko is still the same if not worse then she was before, maybe she still want Sasuke like she once did all those years ago.

Like mum, I guess only time will tell if thats what she still wants and if it is, she will have one hell of a fight on her hands. I may have let him go once but never again he is mine and only mine no body else's.

Even back then I don't think sasuke would have said yes to her if she asked him no matter if he was with me or not. Cause he is 100% gay just like I am, who likes giving it and taking it up the bum only not as often as I do.

Life and its silver lining.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara