Chapter 4

I don't own Naruto that alone belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, the songs and picture don't belong to me, the only thing that belongs to me is the story nothing else.

I didn't write any of the song I use in any of the chapters those right belong to those who did write them. I'm just using them as this is a book based music and song writing and those are the song I picked to use. So enjoy the songs and the story line.

Little mix feat. Jason Derulo: Secret love song

(please don't play song until told)

-xXx-

Naruto POV

After yesterday busy day at work I go home and go right to bed as I've been ran of my feet all day and now I'm home I just wanna sleep which I do until 8 am. Once I'm up I do my washing, cleaning, food shopping and whatever I need to do before Sasuke comes to pick me up for the afternoon.

I just put the last lot of washing in the dryer before going and having a shower and getting ready but just as I come out my door buzzed I quickly run open it before going back into the bathroom to dress.

"Sorry sasuke I'm running a little late please get yourself a drink if you want one and I'll be right out."

"Sure thanks."

I quickly dress and towel dry my hair as best I can before going into the living room and seeing a drink of coke on the table for me.

"I got you a drink if thats alright."

"Yeah its fine thanks. No Kurama or is he waiting in the car."

"No its his day off so I drove myself here, thats if you don't mind me driving."

"No I don't mind just don't go to fast when I'm in the car with you, if thats okay with you."

"I don't drive fast I'm not like others. I drive within the speed limit so thats one thing you won't have to worry about."

"Thats good then."

Soon we are both leaving to go to the studio to record our song together and I really can't wait to hear it.

After about 30 minutes he pull into an under car pack and after getting out he takes hold of my hand and I like how it feels in his. We get into the elevator and he pushes the button for the tenth floor without letting go of my hand.

Soon we're at the studio and before the other show up he ask if I want to go in the recording booth and sing a song to see what it feels like before we do our song.

"Alright if Uzumaki-san doesn't mind."

"No go right ahead it will help, then I can get the levels of your voice fixed into the computer and then all I need to do is make a few adjustments here and there when need. So please sing what ever you like."

"May I borrow the guitar for the song please."

"Sure go ahead I'll stay back here with Nagato."

"Okay."

"Whenever your ready."

There was only one song I could think that would work and that was the song Sasuke heard me sing that day and remembering how I was feel at that time I started singing it.