Quinx Squad x Fem!Reader: High school years

Mulai dari awal

"No idea" Saiko shrugged

"What about that place?" Urie finally spoke up. "Anteiku or whatever was its name"

"Not bad, Uri-boy" you said, patting his back

"We'll talk about this later, let's go and eat lunch now, I'm hungry as fuck" whined Saiko

.
.
.

Time skip (again)
After school
Anteiku

"Welcome to Anteiku" a girl around you guys' age said, wearing a warm smile. "Have you decided what you want to order?"

After the boys ordered for all of you, you noticed a boy with short black hair, wearing an eyepatch on his left eye, making you furrow your brows in confusion, until he was called by the purple haired girl known as Touka Kirishima.

"You're really pretty, y'know?" Shirazu said, smiling at Touka as she seemed to try to fake a smile

"Th-thank you..." she said, trying to walk away

"Can I get your number or something?"

"Kaneki!" You heard Touka suddenly yell, making you all flinch. "Get your ass to work!"

"I thought she was going to yell at you" Mutsuki chuckled

"I was so close" muttered Shirazu until he was hit in the head by Urie

"So close to get us all kicked out" he said sarcastically as you, Saiko and Mutsuki tried your hardest not to laugh at the boys

"Why, you little--" muttered Shirazu through gritted teeth until he punched Urie in the shoulder

"Come on, you two! Calm down!" Mutsuki waved his hands, trying to make the boys stop. "We'll surely get kicked out if we keep up like this!"

"U-umm..." you heard a male's voice who turned to be the boy with black hair from earlier mutter. "H-here's your order"

"Thank you" you said, trying to fake a smile as the two idiots started bickering, Mutsuki tried to make them stop and Saiko fell asleep. "Please don't kick us out"

"Don't worry, I won't do that" Kaneki chuckled softly as he placed your orders on the table

"By the way, I really like your eyepatch" you said, making him flinch. "Something happened or are you trying to impress a girl? Maybe your coworker?"

"N-n-no!" He exclaimed, his face turning to a deep shade of crimson. "Y-you got it all w-wrong! I just... I-I..."

"You don't have to tell me, I see that it's something that makes you feel uncomfortable" you said as he sighed in relief

"T-thank you" he muttered. "E-enjoy your order!"

"Kinda weird..." you thought, but then shrugged it off

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Time skip
2 years later

Even today, the Quinx Squad was still together like always. To your luck, you all got in the Academy and got to be in the same squad as quinxes, humans with ghoul powers. So basically you were fighting fire with fire.

But today was your first day as a CCG Quinx and not as the Academy or high school quinx.

You were nervous, obviously shaking as you all stepped in your new house as long as you were going to be quinxes, the Chateau...

"Welcome!" You were all greeted by a male with bicolored hair, black at the roots and the rest of it white, his big grey eyes sending you a warm feeling. "So you must be the teenagers known as the Quinx squad. It's a pleasure to meet you all. My name is Haise Sasaki, this squad's mentor"

And this went on for a while, getting to know each other better as you continued to look at Haise, like you were trying to remember something... To remember where have you seen him before...

"Excuse me. Sasaki-san?" You called him when he was alone

"Yes? Is there something wrong, [Y/N]-chan?" He asked as you were trying to avoid his gaze

"Umm, if it's not too personal... What were you doing before becoming an investigator?"

An awkward, heavy silence fell in the room as he looked at you, his eyes slowly widening in shock as if he just remembered something.

"S-sorry, I didn't mean to--" you started to apologize, until he waved it off

"To be honest..." he started. "I... I don't remember"

"O-oh..." you muttered. "I just... I had a weird feeling that we've met before..."

"If we did, I'm sorry" he softly chuckled. "I can't recall..."

"Don't worry" you said, waving him off now before you left to go to your room. "It's alright"

As you were walking away, you could feel how he was staring at you until your petite figure vanished and went upstairs.

You could hear Haise sigh, making you sigh as well as the image of the boy working at Anteiku and your mentor popped in your mind.

"As if... it was the same smile... the same look in their eyes..." you thought, stopping in your tracks

You can't recall what his name was, but you just waved it off, going to your room.

"It's just a coincidence... right?"

---------------------

A/N: I know, I know, it's short as heck, but I hope y'all like it because I kinda do

And y'all don't hear me say that I like something I wrote too often =>=

P.S: Happy 50th chapter, y'all ^-^