::note::

Okay. I just wanted to thank you guys for all of the support on this story and how fast this story has grown. IT LITERALLY HAS ALREADY GOTTEN 400 READS GUYS. You don't understand how happy and excited I am.

But there is something else that I wanted to add.

I'm going back to school in less than two day(September 3rd), so I don't know how often I will be able to update anything on Wattpad.

Writing this story takes a lot of time, due to the fact that I am a perfectionist and I look at Netflix to make sure all of the words and actions are exactly how they should be.

And on top of that, school just naturally stresses me out. They always give me a ton of work and projects on top of work and projects.

But, I promise that I will continue to update this book, even if it means putting it on hold for a long time so I can give myself time to write chapters. If it comes to that I will, and if it doesn't, then you guys know.

And as always, thank you guys so much for reading - actually for even just clicking on this worthless book.

Vote
Comment
Share
Add to your library for notifications
Stay lovely, Loves 💗💗

. . .

W H Y. A R E. Y O U. S T I L L. H E R E ?

G O O D B Y E. N O W.

M

M

M

S O. N O S E Y.

THAT IS NOT ALM THE NEWS THAT I HAVE FOR YOU!!! I will possibly be writing a book about either: Billie Eilish or Alessia Cara !

Just wanted to let you guys know ! 😏