[ two - The Not So Great Outdoors, Part 2 ]

All of this was fun. . . until Chris began to talk.

"Okay, today's challenge is three-fold. Your first task is to jump off of this 1,000-foot-high cliff, into the lake." I bit my lip, trying to hide the happy grin that began to make its way onto my face.

Before I ended up in juvie all the time, I used to love going to different cliffs and waterfall, just to jump into the water below. It was something that always made me prove my bravery to him. Just something special. . .

"Piece of cake." Bridgette said.

I highly doubt that this is all he'd tell us to do, I thought.

"If you look down, you will see two target areas," Chris began as we look down over the cliff, "The wider area represents the part of the lake that we have stocked with psychotic. . . man eating sharks."

I rolled my eyes at the fear they held inside of them.

"Inside that area, is a safe zone. That's your target area, which, we're pretty sure is shark free." I rolled my eyes once more.

"Excuse me," La'Shawna said.

Then, Chris cut her off, "For each member of your team that jumps, and actually survives-"

I stifled a laugh, making a few members of my team look at me live I was insane.

"-There will be a crate of supplies waiting below. In each crate, are supplies that you'll need for the second part of the challenge . . . Building a hot tub. The team with the best one gets to have a wicked hot-tub party tonight." He finished, as he pointed to the camera.

"The losers will be sending someone home."

I smiled, just knowing that someone is gonna get hurt, and knowing that that someone definitely is not me.

"Let's see, Killer Bass, you're up first."

Bridgette looked over the cliff at the two target areas before speaking, "Oh, wow. So, who wants to go first?"

Nobody responded.

Literal. Cricket.

Legit, one hopped by my foot.

I shook my head in disappointment as I stepped forward, "I'll do it," I said.

"But you're a gopher, Vanessa," Ms. CIT said.

"Yeah, V," Duncan chimes in.

I rolled my eyes, "Both of you can kiss my ass," I began, as I walked backwards towards the cliff, "Because, for as long as I live, I will do whatever. I. want." I gave most of my glare to Courtney, before smiling to everyone else — it was a fake one, I may add — as I jumped off of the cliff, and after a few moments, dove right into the safe zone.

The moment I came to the surface of the water, I could hear everyone cheering for me, as I climbed into the boat that Hatchet just-so-happened to be driving.

He gave me a angry glare as I smirked at him once more, "Wanna test me right now?"

Ignoring my question, he drives the boat over to shore where I hop off, sit in the sand, and watch as the other contestants jump down not long after me.

Since nobody on the Bass wanted to go after I did, Bridgette went and dove straight into the safe zone, surprising herself — not me, because she's a surfer chick, she obviously knows something about diving into water.

Then Tyler went, yelling 'Cowabunga' as he got a running start into the water, jumping off of the cliff. But. . . he not-so-sadly landed right into the bouy. I cringed as I could almost feel his pain, almost.