Missing 9

Hangeul: 미씽나인

Main Cast :

* Jung Kyung Ho as Seo Joon Oh
* Baek Jin Hee as Ra Bong Hee
* Exo's Park Chan Yeol as Lee Yeol
* Choi Tae Joon as Choi Tae Ho

Main Cast :

* 郑敬淏:徐俊五
* 白珍熙:罗奉熙
* 朴灿烈:李 烈
* 崔泰俊:崔泰浩

Main Cast :

* 정경호 : 서준오
* 백진희 : 라봉희
* 엑소의 박찬열 : 이 열
* 최태준 : 최태호

Plot:

A plane that carries 47 passengers unexpectedly crashed and caused a widespread panic in South Korea due to also carrying 9 influential figures in the entertainment industry on board.

They are personnel of the company, Legend Entertainment; celebrities Seo Joon Oh, Choi Tae Oh, Lee Yeol, Ha Ji Ah, Yoon Soo Hee, President Hwang Jae Guk, Secretary Tae Ho Hang, Manager Jung Ki Joon and Stylist Ra Bong Hee.

After 4 whole months, Bong Hee found herself unconscious by the sea in China, where she was successfully rescued and is the first survivor of the plane crash found. She was subsequently transported back to South Korea, where she had to provide limited aid to Investigation Commission of the plane crash incident due to her short-term memory loss.

During the period of time when Bong Hee tries to regain her memory, almost all of the 9 people return to South Korea successfully, turning out to have survived the plane crash as well.

However, Bong Hee and the rest have to now fight against one of the survivors who is responsible for the murders that occurred back in the island the survivors were living on and also the Head of the Investigation Commission, Jo Hee Kyung, who is only concerned about public sentiment instead of the truth.

Personal Rating: 4-5/10