BUDDING BEFORE BLOOMING

Bắt đầu từ đầu

A- it's ok ,I'm his friend .I'll manage

Staff- but mam ...

A- don't worry, I'll see to it .

Saying which she slowly pushed the door inwards and peeped in to scan throughout the room. Not finding him on his chair she went inside ,and looked around and stood baffled to find him to be asleep leaning on the couch which was placed round the corner of the room .

A- abhi tak so raha hai ye bandha, (she spoke being surprised)

Then something caught her attention bringing out her nerves ,it was an empty champagne bottle which was rolling on the table .

A- pagal,pi ke rakha hai ye? (shocked )

Feeling his face flourished with chill water ,he opened his eyes to witness her standing straight infront with an empty jug .She seemed to be angry ,which was clearly visible through her face .

S- paanika ! (he shouted )

A- so you were doing this work all night haan ?(angrily)

S- someone told not to speak with them (he imitated while wiping his face )

A- is that your problem now ? I came to apologise to you genuinely but I don't think I must do it now .From when did you start drinking ?Don't you know that it's unsafe ?(she started beating him )

S- ahh ,ahhhh...paanika ...did you come here to beat me ahh ...it's paining ahh ..(he winced)

After giving a nice dose of punches ,she left her hold and sat beside him on the floor .

A- what's your problem shivaay ?why are you doing like this ?

S- teri vaja se (he murmured)

A- kya ?

S- nothing.

A- your ignoring me deliberately na ?teek hai ,fine .Let me see ,kab tak chalega ye sab.(she stood up)Go home soon ,aunty will get worried.

S- where are you leaving? wait I'll drop you.

A- no ,it's fine.My two hours permission is over, I've to leave now .

Then she immediately left the room leaving the banging sound of the door which told him that she was really disturbed.

S- I'm sorry annika ,I myself am unaware of what's going on and why I'm behaving like this . After knowing that your going to leave me ,I can't act normal .It's impossible for me to hide my pain ,what will I do now annika? Kuch bhi seh saktha hoon mein but ye ...bahut dard de raha hai .When it's about you, mein bahut hi selfish ho jatha hoon ...bahut possessive ho jatha hoon .I don't want to loose you annika ,yes kona nahi chahthi hoon mein tuje (nodding negatively)