Chapter 36

I stopped and looked at him, with my wand still at the ready. 1725? How could I be in the year 1725? What did dumbledore want me to see that happened over 300 years ago? I then remembered the crying me, Cecily, that was still in the barn. She was crying her eyes out on a dirt floor over Draco, I mean Daniel. Obviously that was what I needed to find out, to discover. It was obvious that they were the reason why I was there.

I put my wand down.

"I thought you were going to hex me?" said my Fred-Geroge look alike.

I looked him up and down. "You look like one of my ex boyfriends."

He looked at me funny. "A past lover?"

"Yes," I smiled. "Like almost exactly like him...and his brother."

"I have a twin as well, Gavin."

I shook my head. "This is crazy weird."

"Is it weird that you find you have feelings for me just as well?"

"No, Francis," I laughed. "I'm in love."

He shrugged. "I thought I'd try. You might not want to go back after tyring a red head."

I couldn't help but keep thinking that this was my Fred. It was my Fred, red hair and jokes. My Fred who I gave up for Draco. It was weird. It was weird how I needed him. If I were to hex him, I wouldn't be able to make it around Wrapping. I needed to be able to have someone who could tell me exactly where everything was.

"So, you still going to hex me?"

I shook my head. "I need you."

"I knew it," he smirked. "Cecily,-" he then cut off and looked at me.

"Courtney," I said. "My name is Courtney."

He raised an eyebrow up at me. "Isn't that a surname?"

"Not from my time period."

He laughed. "If you're time traveling, we better get you out of here. You're going to start to attract attention pretty soon if we don't get you out of those clothes."

"I was beginning to think the same exact thing," I said as I took his reaching hand.

It didn't take us long for him to shack me up in his family's very own barn. He left me instructions on not to leave until he brought me the proper attire. I had my own plans though. It wasn't to leave the barn, but I needed to look outside across the way. There was something that was going on in the house across the field. They were rebuilding, but I saw Draco...Daniel standing outside talking to an older man. It didn't look like just like anything. Daniel looked like he was telling the man what for, like he had been given instructions from a boss and then he was giving a death threat for him. I closed my eyes as I looked from hey loft door. The sight of Daniel haggeling some man made me cringe. That was the work that Draco had to do. It seemed like everything that was going on in 1725 was the same thing that was going on in 1997.