Chapter 35

My head was a bit foggy as I woke up. As I sat up, I deducted that I was in a pile of hay and standing right above me was a horse. I noticed a glimering on my chest as the time turner and snatched it up before I stood up, which wasn't long. There was sombody standing on the other side of the stall that I was standing in, which wasn't a very well built one from the looks of things. I remembered what Hermione had told me when she, Harry, and I all time traveled in our third year. I remembered what she had told us about time traveling: never let anyone see you. It could very well disrupt the rules of time, which she alsmost broke just because she saw her own hair from the back. Oh, you have got to love our Herms.

I noticed a slight gap between two planks of wood. Stooping down, I peared through at a blonde girl. I could only see her from behind, but I would've guessed that she was about my height. Her hair was about the same length as mine was, and she was pacing the floor...well, dirt. She was anxious about something; I could tell.

"There you are," exclaimed the girl in an angry tone. "I've been waiting around all day in hopes that you would send word that you were on your way." She said, moving her dress so that she could walk.

"I'm sorry, but my father wouldn't let me out of the house," a very familiar male voice traveled its way through my ear. "I'm afraid it's worse than we thought, Cecily."

"What could be worse?" the girl said sarcastically. "The fact that my house burnt down in a horrid fire that knocked out almost the whole town of Wrapping, or the fact that..." she trailed off and turned her back on the boy.

I fell down in shock. Not only did the girl have the same hair and height as me, she was me. Down to the last mole on my left hand to the blue eyes that I thought only I could have. I was in the same building...or barn rather with my twin. I didn't know what was going on, but I had to find out. I dusted off my jeans and peeked through the gap again. The couple was in a hug now, and I could see Draco's face. Wait a sec.. Draco? It went from creepy to even creepier. My twin and Draco's twin were hugging in a barn with no floor. I wanted to scream but bit my tongue. This was my mission, I reminded myself. You have to finish this mystery no matter who appears to be in it.

"The fact that what?" Draco's twin asked the girl as he pulled away to look in her eyes.

I -I mean she- sighed. "I found out what exactly your family business was, Daniel. I'm sorry that you couldn't tell me yourself, but I saw you in town talking to Bella Lestrange. She appears to be normal, but everyone knows that your aunt is in with Him."

Draco clone looked to be disappointed. "I'm sorry, Cecily, but I have no other choice. If I don't go through with it, I'm disowned. You know how that would break my mother's heart. I can't stand the fact of hurting my mother. Besides, she needs protection."

"Daniel Mason, you know how I love you, but I dunno how to even take in what is going on."

He sighed and let go of her. "I love you too, Cecily, but you know our love is forbidden. I can't put you in that position. Your parents would much rather have you marry Raplh Warren. He's a repectable man."

"But I don't love Ralph the way I love you," Me..Cecily started crying. "We could run away together. No one could ever find us."

Draco..Daniel shook his head slowly. "There hasn't been a spell invented that could hide us away from Him. He's all powerful, which is why I have to break it off with you."

"I could save you," she pulled him to her.

"You could save me by doing what I say," he put his forhead on her's. "You can marry Ralph and live a full and wonderful life with him. Forget about me, except for at night. Should I be able to grace your dreams and only them."

With a passionate kiss, he stole away, leaving Cecily-Me to fall down to the floor...dirt in hysterical sobs. It kind of reminded me of some awful muggle soap oprea that was set back in time. With that thought, I really needed to find out what century I was in. I took that time to climb out the back of the stall and fell to the ground. Hopefully, Cecily-Me would stop crying soon. Come to think of it, I cried like that when Draco broke it off with me the first time.

"And what do we have here," came a voice from behind me as I was standing and getting ready to brush off my pants again.

Cover blown, and I had only been on this mission for not even ten minutes. Dammit. Why wasn't I better at sneaking around? I slowly turned behind me to see a familiar ginger, but for all I knew it wasn't either person I was thinking of. It was was Weasley triplet. I couldn't decide if it was Fred or George though...

"Cecily?" the guy asked, taking a step forward. "What kind of clothes are you wearing?"

"Um," I took a deep breath. "I, uh-"

The triplet shook his head. "You're not Cecily. Are you?"

"How would you know that?" I countered back.

He laughed. "Your voice doesn't sound like her's. I bet you don't even kiss like her either or breath like her."

"Well, I wouldn't know either of those-" before I could even finish the sentence, his lips were pressed against mine. I didn't know what to do so I bit down hard on his lip. "What the bloody hell do you think you're doing?"

He laughed as he grabbed his lip. "Yep, you do kiss like her."

I raised an eyebrow up at him.

He shrugged. "You bite when you don't want to be kissed."

I titled my head at him. "Why would you even do that?!"

"I just wanted a chance to kiss Cecily again, even if you're not her," he shrugged. "My name is Francis."

"Well, that would've been nice to know before you tried sticking your tongue down my throat," I shook my head. "So, here's the thing. You're not going to tell anyone that you saw me here, and I will leave like nothing ever happened."

He shrugged. "Why don't you just take your wand out and hex me like you usually do?"

That had definately been on my mind. "I didn't know you were a wizard," I said, pulling out my wand and pressing it to his throat. "Now, I'm gonna hex you."

"Are you sure you're not Cecily?" he asked, smiling down at me.

I shook my head. "Just say bye to your memory, Francis," I paused for a second. "Wait, do you know what year it is?"

He nodded. "It's 1725," he said, which made me drop my wand.

A/N: Sorry for the delayed posting! I'm a very busy girl no days...well, except for today. I was free so I posted! Things are getting exciting though, I think. 1725? What could possibly be going down in 1725? Stay tuned!