"Sorry, I sleep with my shirt off. I didn't know you were going to join me yesterday." Bakugo spoke as he rubbed the back of his neck, Uraraka held back a blush as she nodded at the boy.

They got out of the tent and began to put everything away, Bakugo undid the tents while Uraraka picked up the trash and organized her backpack. After a while they were finally set, Bakugo said that they shouldn't go inside of the lake. Instead he suggested that they get in the next time they come to camp, which Uraraka nodded at.

Bakugo didn't mention anything about last night, which Uraraka didn't know if it was a good or bad thing.

After a few hours Uraraka was back at home laid on her bed as she looked at the ceiling. She really liked hanging out with Bakugo, but she didn't know how to manage her emotions anymore.

She didn't know what to do about Midoriya or Bakugo.

She didn't even have a dress for the school dance which made her feel dumb, she groaned in annoyance as she rubbed her face in frustration.

-

It was finally time for the school dance, Uraraka was having a hard time finding a dress she actually liked. That's when her mom assured her that they weren't so low on money and that she could buy herself clothing for the dance. She bought a dress and a headpiece for tonight, she did her makeup and she was now waiting in the living room.

Midoriya had said that he would pass to pick her up, so Uraraka waited for the boy to arrive. After a while she saw a car pull up in the drive way, it seemed like her mom noticed too since she leaped towards the door. Uraraka huffed as she quickly stood up and walked towards the door.

Her mom opened the door as Uraraka huffed behind her, it was Midoriya who was confused at first but then smiled at her mom. "Hello, it's nice to meet you. I came here to pick Uraraka from the dance?" Midoriya spoke questioningly, her mom pursed her lips and nodded as she moved to the side so he could see the girl.

"I'm going to go for your headpiece Uraraka, you two can wait here." Uraraka's mom spoke which caused both of them to nod, once she left to look for the headpiece Uraraka turned to looks at the boy who was smiling at her.

"You look nice Uraraka, are you excited for tonight?" Midoriya asked as he placed his hands on his hips, Uraraka smiled and nodded at him. "Thank you, and yeah I am! I bet it will be cool." Uraraka answered back which Midoriya nodded at, soon enough Uraraka's mom returned and invited the boy in as she put on the headpiece o the girls hair.

"Uraraka, is this the guy you like?" Her mom whispered which caused Uraraka to purse her lips and nod hesitantly. Her mom looked at her with concern as she continued clipping it on. "What about your other friend? I thought Bakugo and you were good friends." Her mom added which caused the girl to frown slightly.

"He had invited me too but Midoriya asked me first and I had already agreed to go with him." Uraraka hummed which caused her mom to look at her in thought. She slowly nodded as she pulled back and looked at her with a smile.

-

Uraraka closed the car door as she looked at her surroundings, she noticed that there were more people coming out of their cars in the parking lot as they began walking towards the school. She was snapped out of her thoughts when Midoriya walked over to her and held her hand, she was surprised at the sudden action and smiled at him.

"The dance will be in the gym, we can hang out with my friends there." Midoriya suggested which caused Uraraka to nod at him, they both walked towards the school. Once they were inside they walked through it and towards the gym, Uraraka saw plenty of students walking there too.