Chapter 12

a n g s t y c h a p t e r :0

-

Uraraka was excited because she had just received a text from her dad telling him that he had already spoken to the principal, thankfully the guy agreed to have Bakugo as an option with the whole scholarship thing. Uraraka knew that the principal mostly did it because of the things that Uraraka's dad knew about his family, although she really didn't consider it being extortion since his dad didn't even mention any of that and he was simply asking for a favor.

Uraraka wanted to tell the news to Bakugo, however she hadn't spoken to him since their talk in the park. She had tried to talk to him in school but he seemed too busy to do so, he was very distant which worried her.

That's why she decided on visiting him so she could give him the news, maybe with the news the boy can give her advice from when she goes to the school dance with Midoriya. It was sunny out which Uraraka was glad for, the sky was partially cloudy which she liked.

She was just outside of Bakugo's door, she saw the car in the driveway so she supposed that his parents were home. She had texted the boy days before but he wasn't answering her messages, she didn't even know if he was home for that matter.

She pursed her lips and sighed as she pressed the doorbell, she stuffed her hands in her pockets. She waited for a while until the door was finally opened by Bakugo's mom who was wearing some gardening gloves. Uraraka smiled shyly as Mitsuki smiled back gently. "Hello Uraraka, I hadn't seen you in a while." She hummed which made Uraraka smile nervously.

"Yeah, it's been a while. How have you been Mitsuki?" Uraraka asked as she balanced herself from one leg to another. Mitsuki pursed her lips as she smiled sadly at the girl. "I'm fine, I suppose you're here to cheer Katsuki up? He was helping me in the patio, come in." Mitsuki mentioned which caused Uraraka to furrow her eyebrows at her.

Uraraka was confused at what Bakugos mom had told her, once she opened the door for her to come in Uraraka furrowed her eyebrows as she stepped in. There were more flowers and plants than usual, however they didn't look messy or anything but she was just surprised at the amount of plants that were inside of the home.

Mitsuki closed the door behind Uraraka as she led her towards the patio, as Uraraka walked behind her she admired all the new plants inside of the home. Mitsuki slid the door open as she stepped outside, Uraraka followed behind her as she looked how beautiful the patio was. It looked so fancy and was filled with plants and flowers all around, but soon Uraraka knitted her eyebrows together as she saw Bakugo.

"Katsuki, your friend came to see you." Mitsuki spoke softly as the boy turned around in confusion and laid his eyes on Uraraka, she looked at him with the same confusion as she saw what he was doing.

He was gardening?

The boy was wearing some dark green gloves and he had a small bag of soil beside him, Bakugo frowned as he looked to the side and sighed deeply. Mitsuki patted Uraraka's back as she then walked away and inside of the home.

Bakugo sat still for a while and then slowly took the gloves off and stood up from where he was sitting, Uraraka's eyes trailed along with him. "What are you doing here?"

"You like gardening?" Uraraka asked as she looked at the boy intently, he huffed as he crossed his arms across his chest. "What the hell are you doing here? Are you that bored?" Bakugo scoffed as he began putting away the bag of soil, Uraraka frowned as she shook her head.

"I came here because I have news for you, and I'd also like some advice. Besides your mom let me in." Uraraka mentioned which caused the boy to run a hand through is hair and glare at her. "You didn't come at a right moment, you should leave." Bakugo huffed as he grabbed his gloves and the bag with the other hand.