Chapter 20

KINKY IS OUT !! GO TO THE FANFIC AND COMMENT WHAT KINKS YOUD LIKE TO SEE !

-

A few days had passed and they had school again, Uraraka had texted the boy everyday since their date. She even told her mom who was glad that the girl found someone she liked, although Uraraka hadn't told Mina which she was planning on doing today. She didn't really know where she should sit anymore, she had made good friends while sitting with Midoriya but she's grown a bit more attached to Bakugo's friends.

However it confused the girl when she noticed that the ashy blond haired boy didn't go to school, she sent him text messages but he didn't seem to answer them. Kirishima seemed worried too when they were all eating in the cafeteria, although since the boy wasn't there she didn't know if he would want her to begin saying that they were actually dating. So she decided on not saying anything, at least for now.

School was finally over and she felt confused on why the boy wasn't answering her text messages, maybe she was being too clingy. Although she figured that it was normal to worry about him considering that he didn't go to school, Uraraka also took double notes so she could give the boy. Once she arrived home she changed clothes and went to the boys home, she was initially going to take an Uber but her mother offered to give her a ride which she was thankful for.

Once her mom dropped her off Uraraka was doubtful if she should've sent him a text to tell him that she was coming over, but then again he wasn't answering them and she was going to give him the notes she took in school. She felt her hands get clammy as she walked over towards the door and rang the doorbell, she fixed her hair slightly and flinched in surprise as the door quickly opened. Uraraka rose her gaze only to see Mitsuki there, the ashy blonde haired woman smiled widely as she opened the door.

"Ochako! I didn't know you were going to come visit! Please excuse the mess, come in." Mitsuki smiled as Uraraka smiled and thanked her as she stepped in, Uraraka furrowed her eyebrows as she noticed that she was baking cookies. The girl inhaled deeply and melted at the smell of the seemingly crispy cookies, Mitsuki seemed to notice as she took a cookie and offered it to Uraraka. She thanked her as she took a small bite, while she was savoring the chocolatey goodness Mitsuki closed the oven carefully.

"I'm practicing making cookies again, I haven't done it in a while and Eijiro asked me to make some for Katsuki's birthday next week." Mitsuki explained as she took one cookie and tasted it, Uraraka furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at her. "These cookies are delicious, I'm sure he'll like them. He's going to have a party?" Uraraka asked in confusion, Bakugo hadn't mentioned any of that to her which left her confused. She didn't even know that the boys birthday was next week, he never really mentioned it... Then again, Uraraka didn't ask either.

"Oh not at all, well yes- although he doesn't know. He doesn't really like celebrating his birthday but Eijiro insisted that they should make him a party. Since he knows Bakugo doesn't really like that stuff it's only going to be a small gathering with his friends." Mitsuki explained as Uraraka nodded slowly, however she widened her eyes in realization as she turned to look at her. "Where is Katsuki anyway? He didn't go to school today so I brought him some notes."

"He's been sick for a few days now, he had gone camping with Eijiro a few days back. He probably got inside the lake like he always does." Mitsuki tsked as she placed her hand on her hip, Uraraka knitted her eyebrows as she nodded slowly. "You can go upstairs, if he's awake please entertain him for a while since I have to clean everything up. Don't want him to find out." Mitsuki winked as she held a bowl and placed it in the sink, Uraraka smiled and nodded as she walked upstairs.

She was confused on why Bakugo had told his mom that he went camping with Kirishima and not with her, it's surely insignificant but she still found it odd. She opened the door slowly and peeked her head inside, she noticed the boy who was laying on his bed. He was humming to himself which made Uraraka tilt her head slightly, she opened the door carefully and stepped inside being careful of not making a sound.