Chapter Three

'What do i do? Sasuke knows im hard-' Naruto thought. "Naruto. i told you, you cant change my mind. I am leaving. You will see me again..." Sasuke cleared his throat, the whole situation a bit awkward. "eventually."   Naruto sat there, positioned a little to the side so it wasnt easy to see his hard on. He just wanted it to go away but his crotch area just got harder. "u-um. i should go then. ill miss you, even though you are a bastard...i wont tell anyone i knew you were going." Sasuke smirked, changing the subject. "i didnt know i would make you that hard by a chaste kiss." he said. Naruto blushed 10 shades deeper. "i - i didnt - im sorry." he said, turning his head. "Hn."  They sat there not moving until Sasuke uncrossed his legs and started scooting towards Naruto. Naruto noticed. "hey! what are you doing!" naruto shouted, standing up. sasuke got up too and walked closer. 'oh so he wants to play, huh.' naruto thought. Naruto smirked as he shouted "gotta catch me first!" and spun around, sprinting away. Sasuke chased after Naruto. They dashed through half of konoha until they were in the forest. Naruto turned his head around to see how far behind sasuke was, and tripped over a rock infront of him as he did so. Naruto skid through the dirt, scrambling to get up when he realized sasuke was standing above him. They both panted in the silence. Sasuke got down on the ground, on all fours, and crawled forward. Naruto kept crawling back, facing sasuke, until he backed up against a tree. They locked eyes. Sasuke slowly crawled on top of narutos legs, up to his lap and sat. Sasuke was now straddling narutos lap. Naruto couldnt get any harder than he was at that point. 'what the hell is sasuke doing?' naruto thought. "sasuke..." Naruto said, his voice husky. "Naruto." Sasuke whispered, as in answering naruto. Sasuke shifted his thighs against narutos, feeling narutos hard cock against his own. Narutos eyes widened, feeling that Sasuke was getting hard against him. Sasuke leaned in, his breath tickling narutos lips. Neither broke eye contact. "Tell me you dont want me and ill get off you and leave." Sasuke breathed on his face purposely. Narutos eyes lowered and he turned his face to the side. 'I want you. I want you so bad. But itll hurt when you leave and i dont know why i want you, im so confused-' Naruto stopped thinking when Sasuke lightly turned his chin so he could see his face. "why are you crying Naruto?" Naruto closed his eyes and shook his head. "Look at me." Naruto kept his eyes closed. "Naruto, what do you want?" Sasuke whispered. Sasuke very gently rubbed his thighs against narutos, rubbing their cocks together through their clothes. Naruto started breathing more heavily, eyes still closed. Sasuke grinded harder. "tell me, Naruto." Naruto kept his eyes shut as Sasuke brushed a tear off with his thumb. Sasuke moved faster. "I ..." Naruto began. Sasuke looked at him. "I dont want you." Narutos voice cracked and he hadnt opened his eyes yet. Sasuke didnt expect that answer. Finally, Naruto opened his eyes to see Sasukes reaction. Sasukes eyes saddened and he stopped moving against Naruto but still straddled him.  "why are you crying?" sasuke asked quietly. "I - i want you sasuke but it isnt right. And itll hurt when you leave." Naruto replied. Sasuke thought for a moment. "I could stay until tomorrow night." Sasuke said, staring at Naruto. The sun had set and it was now night time and the moonlight made Narutos big blue eyes glisten. "okay..." Naruto said raspy. There was a pause. Naruto felt Sasukes bulge twitch against his, thats when they locked eyes. "Sasuke...?" naruto whispered. "yes naruto?" Sasuke whispered back, leaning his head closer to naruto. "Y-you can continue..." Sasuke blinked and then slowly met narutos lips. Sasuke passionately kissed naruto while grinding his crotch against his at a medium pace. Their tongues met and Naruto let out a tiny moan as sasuke picked up the pace. Naruto felt Sasuke smile at that. 'bastard.' Naruto thought. Naruto brought his hand up to Sasukes soft hair and gripped, not painfully hard. Sasuke grunted before parting the kiss for air. He stopped grinding and crawled backwards off of Naruto. "Why did you stop?" Naruto asked, breathing heavily. Sasuke didnt answer, instead he parted Narutos legs slightly and grabbed the waist band of narutos pants. He looked up at Naruto for confirmation but received a confused look. "You do know what a ...um ... blowjo-" Sasuke was cut off. "YES i know what that is, teme! I just..." Naruto looked to his left while blushing. "Naruto, by the size of your buldge earlier, you cant be that small, so dont be embarassed. naruto nodded, still blushing. Sasuke pulled down his pants and boxers at the same time, revealing a hard tan cock. "Youre pretty big, Naruto. But not as big as i am." Naruto rolled his eyes. "ill beleive it when i see it." Naruto realized what he said and his eyes widened. "You really wanna see it, huh?" Naruto shook his head "No !" Sasuke smirked. "You ever get a blowjob before?" Naruto shook his head no. "Ill make sure you have a good first time, then." Sasuke lowered his head between narutos legs. he was staring at his cock now. Sasuke kissed the tip before giving it a rough lick. Sasuke kept teasing until naruto half yelled, "Sasuke... just do it!" sasuke smirked. "What do you want Naruto?" Naruto grunted and shifted his legs. Sasuke wasnt touching him anymore. "Do you want...this?" he asked while his middle finger poked at his asshole gently. Naruto gasped. "No, you bastard! Hurry up already!" Naruto shouted.  "Naruto i cant give you what you want if you dont tell me...what about this, do you want this?" Sasuke said reaching for his zipper to his own white shorts.

"Sasuke...just make me cum already. please. " Naruto begged.

"You sure you dont want this," sasuke said, pointing to his own zipper to his pants, "I think it could make yo-" naruto interupted him, "suck my dick before i rasengan your ass !" Sasuke complied, sucking narutos thick, tan length in his mouth. Naruto arched his back against the tree, trying not to moan. but failing.