"Well then maybe they shouldn't set themselves up for it"i snarl and a quick blow to the head causes me to fall to the floor.

I touch the top of my eyebrow and see a dark crimson colour indicating that I'm bleeding,I clench my jaw and rush back onto my feet.

I'm about to have my own turn of knocking her out when everyone becomes distracted by someone entering the circle.

"Alright everyone lets wrap this shit up,I don't fancy seeing anyone dead today"Victoria's eyes fall onto Buffy who narrows her eyes.

"Anyone that would be dead is this little fucker"her stubby finger points in my direction.

"Yeah and then soon after you'll be dead"Victoria smiles before she grabs my arm.

"The boss doesn't like it when people mess with gang,you know this,Regina"Buffy's eyes widen "T-This little runt is in her gang"Victoria nods.

"I-I'm Sorry,I didn't know"Regina's face turns white as a sheet and I scowl being pulled away by Victoria.

This is complete bullshit,now instead of building my reputation like I should've of everyone's just going to give me special treatment become I'm in "Ariana's gang".

Victoria takes me over to her and I stand in front of her with my arms crossed "What?"she simply says.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"I shout thrusting my arms out.

Ariana's face turns stern but she continues to question what I mean.

"I could've handled that myself,I don't need a babysitter to look after me,I'm grown"I glare at her and she glares right back.

"I helped you escape death you ungrateful little shit"she gets out of her seat and jabs her finger into my chest which I slap off.

"It doesn't matter what you helped prevent,I don't need you handling this for me,I can fight my own battles"her eyebrows shoot up her head.

"Really,because that slash on your head says otherwise"

"I would've given her one back if you didn't swoop in and get Victoria to supposedly save me"

"It doesn't matter now,what's done is done so now you owe me"she smirks and I narrow my eyes at her.

What the fuck is this bitch smoking!

"I don't owe you shit"I spit and turn to walk away when I'm stopped and pushed to the ground.

Ariana stands over me "I don't like it when people shout at me Y/n,I don't want to have to hurt you"I scoff and roll my eyes.

"Empty threats"I mumble which I'm pretty sure she hears because she grabs my shirt and pulls me up smacking me into the wall.

"You think I won't do it"the crazy look in her eyes does scare me I will admit but I would never show her that.

She signals for one of her members to hand her something and before I can see what it is it's placed against the cut on my head.

She digs it inside making me wince in pain,the intense feeling of the object pushing in my head does making me want to scream out so bad but I'm biting my tongue hard to refrain from it.

"How about now?"she digs it a little further and I can feel even more blood rushing down the side of my face.

She moves the object to the right a little and that's when my knees buckle form beneath me,she lets go and I fall to the floor holding my injured head.

I'm laying on my back grasping my head in an attempt to keep the blood from rushing out.

My breathing is rapid as a shadow envelops my body "Never underestimate me again or it'll be much worse next time"I don't say anything and just lay on the floor.

Ariana/You Imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें