Save me the heartbreak

Your P.O.V

Sighing heavily I take a huge coat out of the washing basket it's cancerous smell hits my nose making me recoil in disgust,taking one tiny smell of it I can already tell it's smoke from a cigarette.

I look at the coat closely and realise it's not mine but my girlfriend Ariana's,i don't know what's been going on with her lately but she's been secretive and distant these last few months,I always wonder if I've done something wrong or if maybe she just doesn't love me the way she used to anymore.

My last conclusion would be that she's seeing someone else,just thinking about that makes my heart clench.

Throwing the coat into the washing machine with a few other things I start it and just stare at it as it goes round and round,maybe she is seeing someone else and maybe she's in love with him.

Getting up I feel tears begin to fall from my eyes and down my face,I could be overreacting about this but if she is seeing someone else I don't think i could handle the pain,I've been waiting for so long for her to just tell me what's been going on but she just shuts me out every time and I'm getting tired of it.

If there is another guy than she can be with him,I'm tired of just being some idiot that she can just boss around whenever she's ready to talk to me.

She's been spending a lot of time with that Pete guy lately which I don't understand since he's extremely pale and looks older than he actually is and I really don't like the relationship they have,but every time I try to address it we have an argument.

Sniffling and wiping my nose on my sleeve I rush upstairs and get two suitcases from the closet,unzipping them I don't bother to fold I just furiously throw them in and whatever doesn't fit I'll either try to push in or just leave behind.

The faster I leave the better!

As I'm throwing a couple of jumpers in the suitcase I hear the door open and I clench my jaw knowing who it is,deciding I'm done and not staying here any longer than needed I zip the cases back up and take them off the bed grabbing my coat and sliding it on.

Her heels click against the floor and I know she's near,the door creaks open and I just turn so I'm not facing her.

"Y/N?"her voice fills my ears and my heart beats faster,why after all she's done does she still have this effect on me?

"Who is he?"I whisper not trusting my one voice when it's louder as I didn't want to be weak and burst out crying.

"W-what are you talking about"she stutters to my amazement as she's always been so confident in everything she does.

"Where do you go every night at 2 in the morning and I know it doesn't take 4 hours to get a glass of water"I turn to face her my bravery and anger increasing by the second.

"I-I can't tell you"she looks down with tears in her eyes,just the sight of her like this is enough to make me break down and give her a hug but not this time I'm not falling under her spell again.

"Please just tell me Ariana,just tell me so I can leave and save myself the heartbreak"I was trying to play it down but inside I was crumbling.

"There's no one,I promise you"she moves closer and looks into my eyes whilst grabbing my hands and I almost believe her but I see it and thank god I don't miss it,her left eye twitches fast enough for me to not see it but I do.

She's lying.

I let out a humourless laugh and back away from her "You can't stop can you?You're lying right now and I know you're seeing someone else,it's all the secrecy,going out late at night,your clothes always smelling like cigarettes"I take a deep breathe in and ask her again.

"Who is he?"I keep my face emotionless as she looks at me again with her beautiful eyes.

"P-Pete"she faintly whispers but I hear it and that's when I feel my heart clench and then burst with betrayal,my breathing is ragged and I knew it all along.

"Y/N I'm sorry,I love him and I didn't mean to hurt you"she tries to get close again but I stop her.

"Fuck you Ariana,After you reassured me many times you weren't even close to liking him"I grab the cases and walk downstairs with them,grabbing my car keys I shove the cases into the back of my car and get in.

Not bothering to look back I just drive off at full speed,I've read stories about someone being heartbroken and then them getting into a car crash only for their ex lover or whatever to find out and realise their mistake and then you forgive them and everything's happy families but not my story.

I stop at an empty parking lot and just bang my fists on the steering wheel repeatedly to try and get my frustrations out.

A swift knock on my window pulls me out of my trance and I look to see a girl outside,putting down my window I look at her and she's absolutely stunning.

She looks up from her map and stares at me too,her chocolate brown eyes have me lost in them straight away,I knock myself out of my trance so I don't look odd.

She giggles and shows me a breath taking smile and I can't help but swoon.

I put on my best smile "How can I help you"

"Im new around here and I was wondering how to get to Y/M/A/N (Your modelling agency name)"

My eyes widen and my eyebrows shoot up "Yeah i can give you a lift if you need I'm heading there myself"she looks a bit hesitant at first and I totally understand that.

"Don't worry I'm not some mass murderer or anything I'm just a normal person that offering you a lift"I assure her and she giggles at my silliness

"Yep so normal that you park in empty parking lots and beat the steering wheel with your fists"I laugh nervously and rub the back of my neck.

"Yeah well....I have no explanation,hop in"she goes around the side and gets in the passenger seat.

"So what's your name?"I question and she bites her lip

"Vanessa,Vanessa moe"she smiles

"Well hello Vanessa I'm Y/N Y/L/N it's nice to meet you"

"You too Y/N"

Ever since that day that you dropped Vanessa off you and her started as really good friends but 3 months later  you decided to ask her out,you did miss Ariana but you knew that Vanessa was better for you......The end

Siiike,I'm probably gonna make a part 2 cause I love my baby Ari so much✌🏼