character sketch

Hi guys myself anshi . This is my first story and i hope you like it.
This is basically an shivika ff .

Anika Vardhan Trivedi -(28 years old) female protagonist , loves her sister gauri and her brother ranveer too much. She is suffering from depression from past many years . does not believe anyone easily but trust her siblings and her best friends rohit and chanda. And rest you got to know as the story proceeds.

Ranveer Trivedi - (24 years old) he is an ACP , loves prinku his girlfriend and her sister very much . does not know about anika's depression and her past.

Gauri Trivedi - ( age 22) she is a bit childish , studying medical, loves her siblings . doesn't know about anika's condition.

Chanda - anika's best friend . loves anika as her own sister .she knows about anika's past . does not like gauri and ranveer much. Have a boyfriend rohit.

Rohit singhania - anika's best friend . he understand anika like no one else . he knows about anika's past . boyfriend of chanda . he is a business man and rival of shivay singh oberoi.

Shivaay singh oberoi - ( age 30) richest person in India. he is an arrogant business man . stubborn and a hot headed man but at the same times loves his family to the moon. Loves his siblings a lot.

Rest of the characters are same as in the show except prinku can talk properly and she is a confident girl. Others you will get to know as the story proceeds.