Chapter Eleven- The Luau

Start from the beginning

"And you two are together or did you just meet in Hawaii?"

"Oh no. We are together and came here together. Are you two married?"

"Just got engaged." The women showed off her ring.

Kara held her hand, admiring it. "Oh wow. It's lovely; congrats, you two."

The woman took her hand back and smiled. "Thank you. How are you two enjoying your vacation?"

"Quite a lot. We've seen quite a few things. The beaches, The Veteran Memorial Cemetery, Snorkeling with the turtles."

"Oh, sounds like fun." Charlette said, just before the shuttle stopped in front of The Luau out. They all got off and walk to there. They were welcomed with lays for all of them and they all stood in line for the buffet. "What is it you do?"

"I am a jewelry maker. I have my own store and I have an online site." She told her getting a salad before getting fish and some roast pork and veggies. "What about you?"

Charlette got the same as Kara as did the guys who had their own conversation.

"Wow that's amazing. I'm in retaliate." She told her.

"What like Donald Tramp?" Kara teased.

"Hell no! I just sell houses. That's all."

Kara giggled in embarrassment. "I'm sorry, Just a joke. That sounds like fun."

Charlette nodded, "Yes but not as much fun as a jewelry making. May I see some of your stuff."

"Got your phone on you?" She asked taking her food over to the table finding a spot nearby.

"Yes." She said sitting down with Bobby as Kara sat down with Ben. "Type in Karathejewerlymaker on Instagram." Kara told her as she took a bite of her salad. Charlette got out her phone and typed in the search bar. It came up quickly. Charlette's eyes grow once she saw the pictures. Especially the pink necklace. "Oh, I like this one. Can I buy it?"