𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝙅𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙩?

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞.

𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐈

I decided to just set up my bed the night we moved in and unpacked just a little of my things due to me fighting my sleep.

The Florida sun beamed through my window, awakening me from my slumber.

I attempted to roll over on my side, facing away from my window and proceeded to put the cover on my face.

However, that didn't last long whenever Juvy decided to burst through my door and jump on me.

"Get outtttttaaaa'!" I exclaimed. His dreads were swinging in my face. To the point where they're all I see. "Do you EVER put your dreads in a ponytail? Damn, gon' somewhere."

"Nah', jit. Mama told me to come wake yo' ass up. We gotta' finish unpacking and shit." He responded, ripping the covers off me.

"Bitch, I could've been butt ass naked, bro."

"Shit, ain't like I wouldn't mind seeing it." Before I could respond and throw a pillow at him, he did the dash and ran out the room, causing my pillow to hit the door.

WHAT TYPE OF INCEST SHIT, I thought.
Nonetheless, let me prepare for my day.

(𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏; 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓.)

"Leai! Mama said get yo' ass down hea' and take this trash out!"

I rolled my eyes which quickly turned into a snicker whenever I heard my mother say, "Juvy curse in my mothafuckin' house one more time and that's yo' ass."

"But you just—'aight ma', my bad."

A small laugh escaped my lips and I made my way downstairs. After entering the kitchen, receiving a kiss from my mother on the forehead, I quickly got the trash out of the bin. Which, might I add, stunk badly.

I made my way outside, towards the trashcan which was quite a walking distance from my house. I don't understand why they put it so far.

Enduring the walking distance, I noticed I had to pass a group of boys standing on the porch.

Playing, what it looks like, dice.
Oh boy, I mentally face palmed myself.

𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕.

Here I am, playing a game of dice... 'bout high as hell. A jit feel like he on cloud nine right now, I ain't never lyin'.

My attention turned towards Sak along with the others who were looking at something with their eyes squinted and their mouth formed in an "O" shaped.

I followed the path where their eyes were locked and got met with this fine ass jawn that was walking toward the trash.

I immediately licked my lips and stood up straight, getting a better view.

"Aye', no cap tho'.. I bet I could get ha' number befo' any of you niggas. Shordy 'bout bad as fuck." I said while rubbin' my hands together.

"Shiiid', hop on that den'. Go get ha' number, blood." Sak replied.

I nodded my head as I made my way down the drive way.

I was walking slowly so that I don't scare her, also because a young nigga was tryna' look right for shordy.

I approached her after she thrown her trash and when she turned around, jit look kinda' familiar, I shook that shit off though. I want ha' number.

𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐈'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I heard footsteps approaching me, causing me to roll my eyes, thinking it was just another thirsty lil' boi'.

However, once I turn around I was met with.. I think his name is Melly or something, but I'm not sure that's who that is.

That Melly dude is known 'round here.

"Wassup, ma'? I seen you walkin' from a distance and was 'bout to help you.. but I see you got it," he said before chuckling.

He pretty cute.

"Nawl', I got that shit, it's coo'." I said before putting my hands in my back pockets and averting my eyes elsewhere besides his.

"Coo'. You.. uh, mind filling out a survey for me?" He questioned with a goofy ass smirk.

"Survey? Uh, I guess.. but make it quick, I got places to be." I said folding my arms across my chest.

He pulled out his phone and I was confused until he handed me it and placed it in my hands. I looked at it before smiling.

"You know, I'll give it to you

"You know, I'll give it to you. Not because I like you, because A for effort." I said and started typing the information.

I was about to walk off until I heard him say,

"I ain't get yo' name, shawt'?"

"It's Leai. And yours?" I responded with one eyebrow raised.

"Call me 𝐽𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑙 for now." For now?

"Heard you," I said and walked off.

I turned around and gave him a small smile before walking back to my destination, adding a twist to it on purpose. I'm /that/ bitch.

𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐘💚