Epilogue

Since the trip to Europe ended, Y/n and Peter have been happier. Y/n's voice went back to her Queens'accent, and Peter has been pushing Happy and May to admit their relationship to him, which they still haven't.

Y/n: Are you on the way?

Peter: Yeah, I'll probably be where you are in a few seconds.

Y/n: Are you swinging?

Peter: Maybe ;)

Y/n: Peter Parker. Get off the phone before you get hit by a bus.

Y/n sent her last message and continued walking down the street. She saw many people and she smiled at every single one of them. It shows how happier she is since Europe. After what happened with Beck, she was just glad that he wasn't a threat to them anymore.

She spent her nights reading about Norse Mythology more, just to get more of an idea of her life in these stories. She even read more about Loki, Thor, and even her parents. It was funny how close her actual life was to Norse Mythology, while Loki and Thor's actual life was absolutely different.

She's gotten closer to MJ since the trip. She even goes to stay at MJ's sometimes, which she finds thrilling. Even if MJ seemed like the shy type, she enjoyed her company.

It's been a week since they've gotten back home and everything has gone smoothly. Nothing too bad, just random criminals that Peter has to put up with. Honestly, it takes him a few minutes to have them in a cop car. They might have street smarts, but they aren't exactly all that bright in the head.

Peter: I almost hit a bus.

Y/n: Told you ;)

Y/n giggled at him, shaking her head at his message. Their relationship has progressed. He still doesn't listen to her sometimes, but he trusts her and when it comes to bad guys, he definitely listens now.

"Uh, Miss?", A voice called out from behind her, causing her to look around and smile once she saw it was Peter, but in his Spider-Man outfit.

"Spider-Man.", She greeted him with her Queens' accent.

Peter loved her Queens' accent, but he loved hearing her Asgardian accent even more. In public, she'd speak like a New Yorker, but at home she was more relaxed and she didn't have to hide who she was. Even then, she'd still use her New Yorker's accent, but not as much as her other accent.

"You ready?", He asked her as he held out his arms.

"Might as well be.", She giggled softly, taking his hands into her own.

He quickly pulled her closer, picking her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck, holding on tightly as he shot a web at the building and began to swing. She looked around the city as he swung from building to building, admiring the view.

"MJ would so hate this!", She shouted, a chuckle following after from Peter.

"Yeah, I wouldn't doubt that!", He shouted back, causing her to laugh.

She kept her eyes open, looking down at the people on the ground, "They look so small!"

"Yeah, try getting higher and seeing them then!"

"No thanks.", She giggled.

Once they reached the ground, she jumped off of him in excitement.

"We have to do that again!", She quickly took his hand into hers, but saw everyone around them and took her hand away quickly.

"We will.", He was smiling at her from under his mask.

Suddenly, Peter's spider senses tingled. He looked behind him quickly.