Chapter 4

Janja was treating you worse than ever. He hit you more often, you had deep scratches all over your body. He made you hunt three times the amount you usually brought back, and if you didn't return it by the end of the day... You were in for it. You lay in the corner of your den. Why didn't Kion come for you? Where was he?

"(Y/N)!! GO HUNT!!" Janja yelled. You sprang to your paws and hurried out of the den. The cackling of the hyenas were heard behind you. Tears flowed down your face.

Where are you, Kion..? You thought. Suddenly, you stopped as you saw a flash of yellow cross the dark golden grass. Fuli..?

"Fuli?! Fuli! Over here, I'm here!" You called. You turned and saw the rest of the Lion Guard. Your heart leaped when you saw Kion. "Kion!" You yelled. You saw him turn his head, then his eyes landed on you. Tears of joy came to your eyes. He ran towards you, and you did the same.

"(Y/N)!" He cried as he nuzzled your face. He licked your cheek, causing you to giggle.

"Oh, Kion, things have been terrible..." You said sadly. Kion examined you. How skinny you'd gotten, and all of your scratches.

"(Y/N)... What happened?" He asked, tears in his eyes. You looked down.

"It was-"

"Janja!" Bunga pointed. You whipped around to see Janja creeping up behind you.

"You're really gonna get it this time... You little brat." He snarled. You recoiled up beside Kion. He narrowed his eyes at Janja.

"You don't deserve her. She's too good for you, you shouldn't be treating my future queen like this!" He yelled. You blushed.

His future... Queen? You thought. Kion called you his future queen. Did he really like you like that? You blushed. Janja cackled.

"Oh, but I can, you foolish cub! As a matter of fact, if anything, she will be my future queen!" He said. You and Kion froze. The rest of the Lion Guard swarmed around you protectively.

"We won't let them take you again!" Fuli said.

"Yeah, Kion was pretty messed up the first time you were taken!" Bunga added. Everyone looked at him. "Just trying to lighten the mood..." He shrugged. Janja giggled evilly.

"Well then, I guess he's going to have to get over it. Get her!" Janja yelled. At that moment, one of Janja's henchmen grabbed you through a gap of the circle the Lion Guard had you in. You squirmed and growled, but the hyena didn't let you go.

"(Y/N)!! NO!!" Kion yelled.

"Help me!" You pleaded. This made Kion angry. He jumped up onto a rock. "Get behind me!" He ordered. The Lion Guard obeyed. "LET... HER... GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" He roared. The clouds formed all of the great kings in the past, and they gave Kion his roar. The hyena that was carrying you dropped you, and ran away. You looked at Kion in awe. He looked so majestic... And kind of hot. You blushed, and you suddenly felt a ping of energy. You ran towards Janja, who was still standing his ground.

"Get out of the Pride lands, don't touch me, my friends, or my family ever again!" You demanded. For once, Janja looked at you with fear. You held your head high, to show him that you were done cowering.

"A-anything, j-just d-d-don't hurt m-me!" He stuttered. You snickered.

"Get out." You said. Janja obeyed immediately. You saw him run away, as fast as his legs would carry him. You suddenly felt a sharp pain in your left shoulder. "Oww!" You cried. Kion ran towards you. His mouth fell agape.

"(Y/N)... You're a member of the Lion Guard!" He said as he bounded with joy. You looked on your shoulder. He was right. You had a Lion Guard symbol! You nuzzled into his fur. He purred.

"Awww, that's cute!" You exclaimed. Both of you turned beet red. You smiled a shy smile. "Uh, w-what I m-meant w-was-" you were cut off by Kion pressing his lips to yours.

"I know what you mean. And you're adorable when you stutter." He said. You smiled.

"Can we go home?" You asked. Kion nodded.

"Of course we can... My Queen." He said as he nuzzled your face. The Lion Guard awww'd. But you and Kion didn't care. You all made it back to Pride Rock, where you were nurtured back to health (again), and you and Kion made the announcement that you were together. The lionesses roared with joy, and Simba and Nala did not hesitate to welcome you to the family. All felt right.

~Ok, so if you know me, you know that I like to end my stories with a timeskip in the future, just so you know what the main characters ending will be like. This is my first CharacterxReader story, so thanks for taking the time to read it! Au revoir!~