Chapter 2

You and Kion went to Hakuna Matata Falls. It was so beautiful there. You looked around in awe and wonder.

"Kion, this is... This is amazing!" You exclaimed, jumping up and down on your paws. Kion smiled.

"I'm glad you like it, (Y/N). Now, there are a couple guys I want ya to meet." He said.  He jumped off the rock and towards some bushes. You followed. Suddenly, a meerkat and a warthog appeared.

"I told you we shouldn't have talked to him- AHHH ANOTHER LION!!!" The meerkat cried, hiding in the warthog's hair. You laughed.

"Don't worry, I won't bite. Kion brought me here to... Um, well..."

"I wanted to hang out with you and introduce you to my... Uncle's." Kion finished. You nodded.

"My name's (Y/N)." You said. The warthog walked up to you.

"I'm Pumbaa, and this is Timon!" He said. You laughed.

"Pleased to make both of your acquaintances." You said with a small bow of your head. Timon walked onto Pumbaa's nose and folded his arms.

"Do you know what Hakuna Matata is?" He asked. Kion sighed.

"No, Timon, she doesn't-"

"Well, we've got to teach her the ways of Hukuna Matata!" Pumbaa said. Timon got very excited.

"A one, a two, a one two-"

Hakuna Matata!
What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata!
Ain't no passing craze

It means no worries
For the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata!

You followed them down to a watering hole.

Why, when he was a young warthog
When I was a young wart-hoooog!
Very nice!
Thanks!
He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal
He could clear the Savannah after every meal
I'm a sensitive soul, though I seem thick-skinned
And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind
And oh, the shame
(He was ashamed!)
Thought of changin' my name
(Oh, what's in a name?)
And I got downhearted
(How did you feel?)
Every time that I-
Pumbaa! Not in front of the kids!
Oh... sorry.

You laughed and nudged a very annoyed Kion. You started doing a little jig that made Kion smile.

Hakuna Matata!
What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata!
Ain't no passing craze

You started singing too.

It means no worries
For the rest of your days!

Yeah, sing it, kid!
It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata!

Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna Matata
Hakuna

Then Kion joined in.

It means no worries
For the rest of your days!

Then you all did a harmony.

It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata!

All of you started laughing and rolled on the ground. You and Kion got very close, so close that your muzzle touched his. You both shot up blushing.

"S-sorry, I, uhm..." You stuttered. Kion smiled.

"Hey, it's fine, (Y/N). I had a lot of fun!" He said. You laughed. Timon and Pumbaa started making kissy noises.

"Kion's got a girlfriend, Kion's got a girlfriend!" They chanted. Kion turned beet red.

"Oh, come on, guys! Stop it!" He growled. Timon and Pumbaa laughed and walked away, but you and Kion could still hear them talking about you. You grinned.

"If you both don't shut up, I'll skin you!" You called after them. You guys could hear them scream in the distance. You and Kion rolled over laughing.

"Wow, that's one way to make them shut up!" Kion's voice was choked with giggles. You were gasping for air.

"I... Know!" You said in between them as well. Suddenly, you and Kion rolled over a small hill. He landed on top of you. You looked at each other for a brief moment, then he... He licked your cheek. You turned a deep shade of red, and looked up to see him giving you a... Seductive smile. You grinned, then pushed him off.

"Oh, grow up!" You exclaimed. Kion laughed.

"Ouch! You know you liked it!" He teased. You walked over and jumped on him, pinning him to the ground. He turned red.

"Says you. I know you're enjoying this too." You said, giving him the exact same expression. He returned it.

"So what if I am?" He asked. You shrugged.

"Oh, I don't know... Maybe it could be that you like me?" You asked. Kion licked your cheek again.

"Yeah, I do." He said. That was unexpected. You meant for it to be a joke. However, you had the same feelings. You bent your face close to his.

"Well, I like you too, loverboy." You said softly, licking his cheek. He smiled. You got off him, and both of you made your way back to Pride Rock side by side, not knowing that you were being watched...

~Sorry this chapters a bit short, but I wanted to create some suspense! But, wow, are you and Kion a thing now? Who's watching you? Ok, I'll stop giving a narrator's suspense ending.~