New girl

Hi, my name's Destiny Chang. I'm about to be a freshman and I'm excited. Today is October 22nd and I know I'm late but I just got accepted to one of the best colleges ever! I made my parents proud and I can't wait to start a new chapter in my life. I'm excited to see what the future holds for me.

When I arrived at the University of Massachusetts, I went straight to look for my dorm. The last girl got kicked out for some reason but I don't care. When I found my dorm, there was this girl with blonde hair and had a tiny body. She looks nice, I hope.
"Omg hey! Are you Destiny Chang?" Said the blonde girl
"Yes I am, and you are?" Said Destiny
"I'm Olivia Anderson." Said the blonde girl
"Nice to meet you, Olivia." Said Destiny smiling.
I shook her tiny hand. I wonder how tall she is? Maybe like 4'11? Anyway, I started to unpack my stuff and decorate my side of the dorm. This dorm is perfect for me and Olivia, we're both short and it's just perfect.
"So, have you seen any cute guys when you came into this school?" Said Olivia
"Well, I never really looked at them yet." Said Tina nervously
"Just so you know, there's this hot senior, his name is Jackson Lorenzo." Said Olivia
"How nice." Said Tina.
Then Olivia went to me and turned me over. She grabbed my shoulder and made me face her.
Promise me Destiny." Said Olivia.
I was so confused.
"Promise you what?" Said Destiny confusedly.
She let out a big sigh. Then she looked right into my eyes. Her big blue eyes stared into my dark brown eyes.
"Promise me that Jackson is mine." Said Olivia
"Um, that's it?" Said Destiny
"Yes!" Shouted Olivia
"Okay okay!" Said Tina quickly.
She let me go and then went back to her side of the room. Wow, she must be obsessed with Jackson. Who is he anyways?!
"Olivia, why would you worry about me stealing Jackson." Said Destiny
"Because Destiny, you're a hot girl, guys would love to steal your virginity." Said Olivia
"Omg ew!" Said Destiny.
Olivia let out a laugh. I turned back to my suitcase and started to unpack again. I hope I never meet Jackson, he sounds like a player.

I decided to go look for my classes so I won't get lost. I was walking around the campus...until I saw a guy. A really cute guy. He was sitting on the bench, reading. He had brown fluffy hair. He was also wearing a vest and he looks so hot in it. I wonder who he is? I wanted to talk to him but I'm gonna be embarrassed if I fail so I turned back instantly but then I bumped into a bunch of girls. I fell down and none of the girls even helped me. I was so embarrassed. I scraped my knee and it hurts so much. When I was about to get up, someone was in front of me. I looked up and it was the cute guy from the bench! He let out his hand so I can reach it, then he pulled me up. We were both still holding hands while looking into each other's eyes. Then he looked away.
"Are you okay?" Said the cute guy
"Um yeah, yes I am super okay." Said Destiny laughing nervously.
I looked back up and he was kinda smiling at me. He's so cute when he smiles.
"Your knee okay?" Said the cute guy.
I looked down at my knee.
"Oh yeah, it's nothing." Said Destiny
"You sure?" Said the cute guy
"Yeah yeah, I'm okay." Said Destiny smiling.
He smiled at me again!
"Just be careful, alright?" Said the cute guy
"Yup, I will!" Said Destiny smiling nervously
"Alright, see you around." Said the cute guy.
I wanted to know his name so I yelled.
"What's your name!" Shouted Destiny.
He turned back to me and smiled.
"Kai." Said the cute guy(Kai).
Then he left without saying anything else. So, Kai is his name. Nice. I was smiling to myself because I kept thinking about Kai. He's so nice and sweet.

It was time for school to start so I went to my homeroom. It says I have a teacher name "Mr.Wills". Hm, he sounds nice, haha. Anyway, when I got in, I saw...Kai? The rest of the students were sitting on their desks and Kai was the only one standing up. Is he...is Kai the teacher?!