Chapter 3

Xiao Zhan P.O.V
The next day

"Xiao Zhan we have arrive!" Mr Jiang called out.

"Oh okay." I immediately reply.

I jump of the van as shouts greeted me.

"Xiao Zhan is the most handsome!!" A few fans hold up a sign and shouts.

I nod, waving at them.

I walk pass the glass door, going to the meeting room.

Third person P.O.V

Xiao Zhan walks into the meeting room, bowing to all the actresses, actors and workers he see.

"Xiao Zhan, Wait here." His manager says.

Xiao Zhan nods, sitting down on the chair.
.

.

.

.
"Xiao Zhan!" A woman opens the door sticking her head out.

"Good luck." Mr Jiang says.

Xiao Zhan nods, making his way to the room.

"Sorry." A guy accidentally hits onto Xiao Zhan shoulder, making Xiao Zhan almost fall but that guy catches Xiao Zhan in time.

"Wei Ying..." a sudden voice called out.

Xiao Zhan regain his balance, turning to the guy who just walked pass, wondering if it was that guy who called that name. But Xiao Zhan has this feeling that he knows him.

Xiao Zhan just give a question look before turning back to the room, entering it.
.

.

.

.

After the audition
"How was it??" Mr Jiang asked Xiao Zhan.

"Good?"

"I mean Mo Lao Shi was smiling." Xiao Zhan says.
(The writer of the novel is Mo Xiang Tong Xiu. All the actresses and actors address her as Mo lao Shi.)

Mr Jiang just nods smiling.

"Alright we can go back first, they will announce who will be which character after they finish deciding." Mr Jiang said, pointing his fingers to the door.

Xiao Zhan stands up, going to the exit.

He walks pass the same person who bang into him just now.

"Mr Jiang, who is he may I ask?" Xiao Zhan asked curiously.

"Oh, him? He is Wang Yibo. He's pretty famous though." Mr Jiang reply.

"Oh?"

"Have I meet him before?" Xiao Zhan turns to Mr Jiang.

"Have you? I don't remember you have any interaction with him." Mr Jiang give me a question look.

"Oh."

"Why is that you ask?"

"Oh, I just have a feel that I meet him before and we were very close." Xiao Zhan gives Mr Jiang a small smile.

End of chapter

Hope you have enjoy this story so far!!

If you like the story, please vote!!❤️❤️