V | Marbles Of Sympathy

Start from the beginning

I sighed as I walked side by side with her.

"... I'm going to send Oyakata-sama my greetings."

~ • ~

Through the night I ran, my gut feeling only gotten worse as I reached the location Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke was

Through the night I ran, my gut feeling only gotten worse as I reached the location Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke was. I sniffed the air around the mountain entrance.

"Suffocating, and also reeks of demon scents..." I took another sniff, "The scent of many demon slayers were here recently..." I took off into the forest.

I doubt this mission would be for their ranks...

~ • ~

I scouted the mountain and killed off many of what seemed to be the subordinates of the demons who lived here. I stopped running as I smelled Tanjiro's scent from above. I stared at the sky, just to see him fly through the sky. My eyes twitched.

"Did that just really happen?..." I raised a brow, observing him with a blank gaze.

He looked like he was thrown from somewhere... I took off to the direction where Tanjiro came from. Nearing the scene, I noticed Inosuke's scent getting stronger, as well as his blood... I frowned, then flinched as I smelled another familiar scent not far behind me.

I smiled, "Giyū..."

I targeted for the demon's arms that held Inosuke by the head, then sliced it like tofu.

"Breath of Snow, Sixth Style: Flutter of Snow Owls"

I sensed Giyū jumping over me and slicing the demon's head off next.

"Breath of Water, Fourth Style: Striking Tide"

We both landed softly as the arms and the head dropped down to the ground. We didn't speak to each other but I felt Giyū's gaze on me. After Inosuke demanded us to fight him, I labelled him as safe before I took off to Tanjiro. After a few moments running, I knew Giyū was following right behind me but never sped up to my pace.

Please be alright, Tanjiro, Nezuko... I pleaded inside my head. The fact that Giyū's here means that one of the Twelve Moons was probably here, To think that it was wise to send more Mizunotos here... My eyes glinted behind the mask.